AWWARDS 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Alright, what's the dress code for this Discord event
casual casual

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like last year, things started around 9pm EST, but I’m not making any claims as to whether that’s also the case this year :shrug:

I just know we are to be there or be square.

• Care
Looks like last year, things started around 9pm EST, but I’m not making any claims as to whether that’s also the case this year :shrug:

I just know we are to be there or be square.
But what if I have a basketball game at that time

But what if I have a basketball game at that time
Idk ma’am, like I said, I’m just the numbers gal. You’ll have to bug the boss lady about it.

I asked her earlier for more details on when she was thinking and was told that the timing was “whenever it’s not square,” so I’m going to be studying my shapes tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Idk ma’am, like I said, I’m just the numbers gal. You’ll have to bug the boss lady about it.

I asked her earlier for more details on when she was thinking and was told that the timing was “whenever it’s not square,” so I’m going to be studying my shapes tomorrow.
Lol

@Animal Midwife when is the discord event taking place?

I’m dying lol

• Love
What time would work best for the reveal tomorrow? I'm free any time after 7PM EST.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
My only plans tomorrow are studying for my Friday exam. I'm done with classes at 5pm CST.

I have a basketball game at 7:45-8:30 CST, but if i'm not getting an award you dont have to plan around me

me: thought ahead and asked what day this was happening so I wouldn’t miss it
Also me: promptly forgot and made plans for Wednesday night :ninja:
If it’s later in the evening I could maybe lurk in chat tho

• Sad