AWWARDS 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wow!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Best Wolf (team)

Runner up is:
French QWWarter

Winning is:
OrchWWestra
giphy.gif

*powerwolfing nightmares intensify*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
No, the voting has not been tampered with. You are most likely to be wolf, but you are not the most likely to be wolf read. If there was a prize for wolf most likely to be village read then you would have gotten it. You didn't get the award cause you're a sneaky wolf, which is why my signature still stands. Might tweak it though.
Excuse you I would totally win that award. But I mean yeah cubs, you just wolf too much

Reactions: 1 users
my hands are gonna get greasy so im just gonna wow a bunch in advance

wow!!
wow!!
wow!!
wow!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I voted for you over genny not even having read that game, if that's any indication of your propensity to choke
Heyyyy it was supposed to be based on the included games, I didn't choke in any of those except Orchestra :(

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
apparently my financial statements were "crooked" and "tampered with"
such a diva

• Haha
Yeah ok fair lol

As I said to a noob wolf team at some point this past year, never will I ever forget wolfing with Lupin in the Lion King and having her say "What? No, Pippy. Please don't do that."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Thank you. Thank you, Iowa. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. What a night. Because tonight, an improbable hope became an undeniable reality. We don’t know all the results, but we know by the time it’s all said and done, Iowa, you have shocked the nation. Because by all indications, we are going on to New Hampshire victorious.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11 users
Sugar and Spice make everything nice
yes I did use my cats twice

Next year we should break this out into Incorrectly vs Correctly village read

@Coopah will crush the Incorrectly read
Did you mean this to replace the "most commonly" or as another subcategory of wolf/village reads.

• Haha
reveal is over so now i have no reason to yell for the reveal anymore

To everyone who did not win, or those who did not win what you wished...

But it got your apple tart brought in now, didnit?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Awwww. Thanks for including me guys. i don't feel like I play enough any more for the honor. haha

Thanks for putting this on, AM and FTFlusher. Will look forward to it each year now!
sparta

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Runner up for best reads and my manatee @BigCats got best noob? :love:

I'm honored

• Love
Reactions: 9 users