ADC exam buddy group here!(pls come in and join)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
drill drill is alive!!! :love:

please tell us all your story please:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

hi girls and boys sorry that i have disappeared for a while. two many stuffs going on and i am still waiting for march mcq results , don't know if I could pass but hoping so.

i will give help to you as much as I can.

Tell me who is going to do September MCQ here ?

Members don't see this ad :)
hey

im also wondering the same. has anyone gotten theirs?

I haven't read cawson or boucher .

I do think 1000mcq and old Qs are most important. many many Qs are asking the same ! (although you have to read question carefully because the questions are really tricky , eg. correct, true, incorrct.......)

also very important is the therapeutic guidelines by ADA which you can order from ADA website.

for SAQs i really don't know , the Q this time is so different from previous ones. but very general dentistry. i think it's good to read the oxford hand book.

Hi
Where do you live?
Cheers :hardy:
Dr. Melbourne

Go to OTC group, search for a message entitled CD partial dentures or something like that, there is a link for the interactive CD on rapidshare

search on 4shared for a color atlas on partial dentures

cheers:p

hi
I have cleared my preliminary in sep 2007. i m preparing clinicals now.
I am talking about the oral medicine and RPD atlases.
cheers :hardy:
dr. melbourne

hi
thanx for replying, so wen r u scheduled to appear? i have atlas of dental medicine n radiology, n even i was wondering if i cud get some atlas of oral medicine, wud b very helpful. so u r fiercely studying for clinicals, even i m very scared of it:scared: well as of now jus waiting to clear theory, all the very best to u, n do tell me if i can b of any help to u.....

:)

Go to OTC group, search for a message entitled CD partial dentures or something like that, there is a link for the interactive CD on rapidshare

HI canine!
Thanks alot for your help. Indeed you are one of the helpful members on this forum.
Cheers
Dr. Melbourne

DRILL WELCOME AGAIN :welcome:
I KNOW/HOPE YOU AND THE OTHERS PASSED IT :zip:
YOU WORKED HARD :wow:

BUT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW MORE DETAILS ABOUT IT :scared:

ANY OTHER BOOKS RECOMMENDED??WHAT ABOUT SAQS?? I AM AFRAID OF THAT, I WOULD TAKE IT NEXT YEAR :hardy:

REGARDS :hello:

hi girls and boys sorry that i have disappeared for a while. two many stuffs going on and i am still waiting for march mcq results , don't know if I could pass but hoping so.

hi Drill!

any clue as to when are the results expected?
nine weeks of drilling is already over:scared:

Hi
Where do you live?
Dr. Melbourne

hi, I live in Colombia, South America :idea:
==================================
Hi metronidazole! (I can shortly say Flagyl lol)
I live in Melbourne. I reckon, living so far, we can't exchange our books.
Cheers
Dr. Melbourne

Members don't see this ad :)
hi all,
passed oet,what a relief.appreciate all the help
i received on this forum.congrats to all others who passed too!
can now concentrate on adc prt 1 exam prep.

cheers
draus:thumbup:

ID : drjamil
country of origin :pakistan
area can help with or need help:ADC all parts (need help)
year of degree :2005 december
time in Oz :none. still in lahore
Hello people. I am new to this forum so please don't mind any errors in my communication. I am a GP in lahore and am sitting for the OET this july. next april i am going to take the part 2. would appreciate all the help i can get and will do so in return as well.

I haven't read cawson or boucher .

I do think 1000mcq and old Qs are most important. many many Qs are asking the same ! (although you have to read question carefully because the questions are really tricky , eg. correct, true, incorrct.......)

also very important is the therapeutic guidelines by ADA which you can order from ADA website.

for SAQs i really don't know , the Q this time is so different from previous ones. but very general dentistry. i think it's good to read the oxford hand book.
hi drill,
I am glad i heard you man. where have you been.I thinnk the results are just round the corner and i think you will definently pass.
I have heard that there were a lot of questons from oral pathology and oral medicine in paper 2, is that true? what do you think.
keep in touch please ok.

cheers waqar.

hi drill,
I am glad i heard you man. where have you been.I thinnk the results are just round the corner and i think you will definently pass.
I have heard that there were a lot of questons from oral pathology and oral medicine in paper 2, is that true? what do you think.
keep in touch please ok.

cheers waqar.

The strongest feeling is that they are asking many many medical questions .

general medical questions !

and paper 2 is tough, with many new questions .

hi drill,
keep in touch please ok.

cheers waqar.

Hi!
When are you going to take your preliminary?
Dr. Melbourne

Hello canine

I cud'nt find the group u ve mentioned in the post.:confused:

Whr exactly is this group on the site.

Thanx & Cheers:thumbup:

hi Drill,
Im new here, Im really glad i found this group..can u pls send me the PW of the account n details so i can see the mcqs pls..
I will really appreciate ur help

The results of march 2008 will be sent by mail on May 15th-17th.Thats the usual dates people get the results.

The results of march 2008 will be sent by mail on May 15th-17th.Thats the usual dates people get the results.

Hi
best of luck to all those who have taken preliminary in march and now about to get their result. i am sure you all have worked hard and it will pay off with success.

glad to hear from drill, who seems a very dedicated and hardworking fellow.

best of luck :hardy:
dr. melbourne

Drill ... welcome back, dude :)

hi canine!

where is this otc group? can u guide me how to locate it here?

thanking you

Hello Metronidazole,Plz check your message folder.I have sent you.

Hi all,
i`m new here!!!:)

I have passed the OET of march :luck: and can help others preparing for that.
Now i have to prepare for the prelim. in sept.
I would be most grateful if somebody can recommend me some books and as well i´m interssted in buying used books from guys living in melbourne.

Cheers Lillifee

hello all...
coming back to the forum after a long time ....was planning to sit the exams in march but due to some personal reasons had to post pone it to september...was just hoping to get some information regarding the reading materials....trying the password for the gmail account but its not working....so if anyone could plz forward the previous past questions n sof copy for related books.....tht would be reallly apppreciated...
many thanks
macy

Hello Metronidazole,Plz check your message folder.I have sent you.

ID: Odonto
Country of Origin/BDS: Brazil, 2005
email: [email protected][/EMAIL]

Hi everybody!
I'm just starting out here, trying to gather up some study material for Sept.
ADC preliminary exam.

I've been reading a lot here in this thread about the 1000 MCQs.

I would appreciate it if someone could please email me these MCQ's or any other relevant material that could help me in the ADC preliminary exam.

Does anyone know if Dental Decks part II is useful for ADC exams even though it is for American National Dental Boards.

Thanks everyone
[EMAIL="[email protected]"]
[email protected]

Hi, I suggest you to read some books like Comprehensive review of dentistry by Louis Boucher
Dentistry by R.A. Cawson
Oral surgery by Dimitroulis
Clinical Problem Solving in Dentistry Restorative Dentistry
The Handbook of paediatric dentistry
Sturdevant's Art and Science of Operative Dentistry
medical emergencies
Oxford handbook of clinical dentistry and
The latest MCQ . But the Dental desk will not help you in Australia. I don’t think you need to read more than this.
I got the MCQ from dental supply and the email is [email protected]. if you need any help message me
Samual

The strongest feeling is that they are asking many many medical questions .

general medical questions !

and paper 2 is tough, with many new questions .

Hi Drill, Did you pass the exam????

Hi Drill, did you get your results? Hope the results are positive??

hi,
am preparing for adc exam part 1 in sept.
having some difficulties about preparing for saqs in general
and would like to discuss them,if possible.
how much time can we allow ourselves to write each?
can we write in points form or only as paragraphs?
seniors please advice.

draus

hi everyone
i cleared mcqs
tnx everyone for ur contribution
and sori for writing wrong english ..."passes eng"
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: so happy...but long way to go

hi everyone
i cleared mcqs
tnx everyone for ur contribution
and sori for writing wrong english ..."passes eng"
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: so happy...but long way to go

hi,sonpari
a very hearty congrats to you.
i am sure u must be very happy!!
all the best for future.
please do give us tips on this exam.

cheers:thumbup:
draus

I cleared the Preliminary exam.I am very happy to share with you guys.Thank you very much for the encouragement & support you all gave exam goers..ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY.Have a good weekend.

Congratulations Everyone Who Cleared & People Who Have Not,plz Don't Worry-plz Don't Get Demoralised .definitely You Will Do It Nexttime.i Wish You All The Best.

hi
congrates to all those who passed their preliminary like sonpari and enliten.
what about drill?
cheers :hardy:
dr. melbourne

hi drill,
welcome back.
i am giving my exam in sept, any help is always welcome.
thanx
take care
cya

Has anyone in Sydney have got the results? I'm still waiting :confused:

Congrats for whom had passed. Good work!

Cheers
Cacau

Heartiest congrats to all who ve passed the prelims like sonpari and enlightened.:thumbup: Good for u guys.
And who ever was unable to secure good marks dnt worry:( U guys will surely do in the next attempt.;)
Its not the end of the world. As they say "Abhi Ishk ke Imtehan Aur Bhi Hain":)

Hey ve u guys noticed tht the ads of Dental Supply ppl r creeping in to the forum again.:confused: :idea:

Vry Vry Fishy :rolleyes:

congrts to all ,who cleared prelims
and gud luk who are waiting for result
cheers

i am very happy for you !!congratulations to all...

wish that we will have more people to pass this session !

.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
john

Status
Not open for further replies.