ADC exam buddy group here!(pls come in and join)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again everyody
Sheikh, Inna,... i sent those ADC exam materials which you have asked me to your e-mails.Just check it!
Dear drmelbourne
I have got those MCQ and Cawson and .... but want
Boucher
Odell
ADA Guideline
Master Dentistry Vol2
I appriciate if you help me to find them as a softcopy or anyother type.
This is my e-mail address: [email protected]
and i am waiting for your e-mail.
If anyone want those MCQs and Cawdon just send me an e-mail but please write e-mail address at the end of your e-mail b'coz i can not copy/past your e-mail address from the address bur.
Cheers.
Arsalan

Hi can you send me the Cawson to my email address [email protected].
Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Dr Mousse

:(Sorry to say that i have not got any of your mails.
i may have missed the post too
i'll check
I'm also plannin to take part2 in nov
do u noe when is the closin date to pay the fee

Did u give part 1 in march
i hope the results are good

plz lemme noe you mail id so i can check if the mails i send u reach u

racheal

HI!
yes i did send u a mail some time back but didnt get a reply from you, looks like u are not getting my mails. And before that left a post also on this forum but still no reply.

cheers!

Members don't see this ad :)
ID : Dentteeth
country of origin :India
area can help with or need help:OET MATERIAL & PREPARATION, MOTIVATION SOLICITED:thumbup:
email : [email protected]
:idea: searched this buddy group , want to get motivated

Hi
I Am Planning To Sit For Oet This July .. I Also Bought Study Materials From Oet Centre . But Find The Materials Very Less For Practice ... Can Any One Help Me WITH Extra Study Materials For Oet

If you are preparing for the ADC examination the Medical Emergency and Management of medically compromised patient are not text books which can be brought from any book store for your information. Don’t give wrong information to people.
Tony

Hi Tony
What exactly do you mean by your post above? Explain it clearly and then I will give the right answer.
Think atleast once before what you say ok.
Dr. Melbourne

U can also refer to "Medical problem Solving in Dentistry" by Edward W. Odell.

Good book!!!:thumbup:

Hi
The correct tilte of the book is "clinical problem sovling in dentistry" by Edward W. Odell and not "medical problem solving in dentistry"
The link is
http://books.google.com.au/books?id...istry&sig=iKeDa7xJ8RioN9fEDb43mSOaCMs#PPP1,M1

this boo "clinical problem solving in dentistry" has got 3 or 4 cases of medical emergency in dental clinic but well explained.
Cheers :hardy:
Dr. Melbourne

I stand corrected! :oops:

Sorry ppl;) I wrote the mesg in a hurry

Hi dr melbourne,
I want to order the ADA therapeutic guidelines oral and dental. PLease can you tell me what is the content of the booklet and how helpful it is for the preliminary exams. The ADC candidate booklet says that it is a must have thing. please comment .

Cheers
Waqar

I stand corrected! :oops:

Sorry ppl;) I wrote the mesg in a hurry

Hi bibiwal
Good on you my friend. You sem a wise and sensible person and you got what I meant in that post of mine. I was just correcting the title of the book. But 'some' people have deficient cognitive skills so thay took my post the wrong way.
Dr. Melbourne

Hi dr melbourne,
I want to order the ADA therapeutic guidelines oral and dental. PLease can you tell me what is the content of the booklet and how helpful it is for the preliminary exams. The ADC candidate booklet says that it is a must have thing. please comment .

Cheers
Waqar

Hi Waqar!
Since I myself havn't yet read yet these "ADA duidelines" , thats why it wont be right to comment on it. But I am also thinking to order it. I just got my membership with ADA Victoria branch yesterday.
I had not prepared this "ADA guide lines" for my preliminary but now I am hearing that this is very important (not sure myself) .
Dr, Melbourne

Dear Drmousse
If it is possible just give me your e-mail address, I have so many questions about The ADC to ask.:confused::D:hardy:
my e-mail addess: [email protected]
Cheers and Thanks in Advance.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Waqar!
Since I myself havn't yet read yet these "ADA duidelines" , thats why it wont be right to comment on it. But I am also thinking to order it. I just got my membership with ADA Victoria branch yesterday.
I had not prepared this "ADA guide lines" for my preliminary but now I am hearing that this is very important (not sure myself) .
Dr, Melbourne
Thanks a lot dr melbourne.

Hi dr melbourne,

Cheers
Waqar

Hi!

its a small book, which talks about medical emergencies, though not in detail...as the book by scully and cawson...which has just been mentioned by me in the last thread
it also talks about pharmacology...

cheers!

Dear Drmousse
If it is possible just give me your e-mail address, I have so many questions about The ADC to ask.:confused::D:hardy:
my e-mail addess: [email protected]
Cheers and Thanks in Advance.:thumbup:

Well my dear friend!

what all i knew i told u in my scrap...
i have not yet taken clinicals so it will be tough for me to tell u anything more...my email id is [email protected]

cheers!

ID : msdent
area can help with or need help:need ADC preparation material especially MCQ
year of degree :2005
time in Oz :

dear all,
nice to meet u all! I'm here thanks for your all kind help!
I want to know all about ADC exam and question type!
Thanks!

Hi dr melbourne,

Cheers
Waqar
hi waqar
i am reading this book.it is good.give brief introduction about every thing.if u r in melbourne u can get it from monash university library.otherwise u have to buy it from ada website.some topic are good like treatment for patient taking warferin etc.
it costs around 55 aud.

I don’t think you can find these books in soft copy. Most of them are hard copy and you need to contact some Book shop. [/quote

ya actually i did realise that...i had got confused what to do earlier since someone had written against the dental supply people so i didnt know where to go...but yes, now i am lookin into buying most of the books...
thanks anyways :)

Hi,

Check ur mail.. Ive sent u Cawson's Mcqs. :)

Dear Dr Mousse

:(Sorry to say that i have not got any of your mails.
i may have missed the post too
i'll check
I'm also plannin to take part2 in nov
do u noe when is the closin date to pay the fee

Did u give part 1 in march
i hope the results are good

plz lemme noe you mail id so i can check if the mails i send u reach u

racheal

hi!

yup looks like u some problem with mails.
Where are u put up? Are u in sydney?

Cheers!

Hey

i'm in india but plannin to immigrate to Oz

Can u plz send me the mails on my alternate email id

It is [email protected]

it would be gret if u can send me any materials and any useful info

Thank u Dr Mousse

Racheal

hi!

yup looks like u some problem with mails.
Where are u put up? Are u in sydney?

Cheers!

Hi
I Am Planning To Sit For Oet This July .. I Also Bought Study Materials From Oet Centre . But Find The Materials Very Less For Practice ... Can Any One Help Me WITH Extra Study Materials For Oet
hello
I am also planning to write OET.... Can i have ur mail ID?

hi waqar
i am reading this book.it is good.give brief introduction about every thing.if u r in melbourne u can get it from monash university library.otherwise u have to buy it from ada website.some topic are good like treatment for patient taking warferin etc.
it costs around 55 aud.
Thanks a lot drmouse and dev mistry for your kind help.
Cheers
Waqar

Hi,

Ive sent u Mcqs and Saqs. Let me know of u got it!:)

Hi Drums

I have got the Mcqs but not the Saqs. Can u pls send me those Saqs too.
Thanks a lot & I greatly appreciate ur help. Can u give me some guidelines
regarding the recently updated sample writing test?
Good on u.

Sheril

Can u plz lemme noe whoz the author of the ADA Guidelines book

Thank U
Racheal

Hi!

its a small book, which talks about medical emergencies, though not in detail...as the book by scully and cawson...which has just been mentioned by me in the last thread
it also talks about pharmacology...

cheers!

Can Anyone Provide Me The Oet Study Materials....i Appearing Oet Dis July..........plzzzzzzzzzzz

Can Anyone Provide Me The Oet Study Materials....i Appearing Oet Dis July..........plzzzzzzzzzzz[/quote

hi anita,
have u ordered the online books from the oet site.i gave the exam in feb.if u are in mumbai and need the book along with the cds just contact me [email protected]
take care
cya

Thank U
Racheal

hi!

sorry dear i dont have the book any more,
but i will try to find the author's name...will mail u if i am able to do so.
so when are the results due?

cheers!

Thank U
Racheal
hi racheal
its like committe of expert group
editor is dr j dowden
the others are paul abbott,alastair n goss,john matthews etc

Hey

Thank u so much
i was wondering if it is avaliable in India
Coz i enquired in few book shops and they told me they don't hav it
Any ideas
Racheal

hi racheal
its like committe of expert group
editor is dr j dowden
the others are paul abbott,alastair n goss,john matthews etc

could you guys give me some information about Dr Pulse's online course,is it really helpfull for the ADC part 1.

Hey

Thank u so much
i was wondering if it is avaliable in India
Coz i enquired in few book shops and they told me they don't hav it
Any ideas
Racheal
hi
its not avai;lable in any book store
u should buy it from ada website.
the cost is 55aud. search in google as therapeutic guidelines-oral & dental.
if u r in melbourne it is available in monash university library

Hey does any1 have MCQ's and SAQ's or past papers of Prelims. Need help with them...:)

Kindly mail them to me.

Thnnks in advance!:thumbup:

Hi Drums

I have got the Mcqs but not the Saqs. Can u pls send me those Saqs too.
Thanks a lot & I greatly appreciate ur help. Can u give me some guidelines
regarding the recently updated sample writing test?
Good on u.

Sheril

Hi sheril,

I've sent u the saq's.. Check ur mail. DO u have the same mcq's which i've sent you? If no, Then pls mail em to me. Thanx!

Hi sheril,

I've sent u the saq's.. Check ur mail. DO u have the same mcq's which i've sent you? If no, Then pls mail em to me. Thanx!

Hello

I've got ur mail. Thanks once again. Hw z going ur prep 4 Preliminary exam?
I'v the same MCQs that u sent me.
Take care.

Sheril

Hi sheril,

Hey drums kindly send me the Mcq's and Saq's as well. I'm preparing to sit the prelim the next time and it would be gr8 help frm u. If u need anything frm my side I would be glad to help my fellow companions :)

Will be looking forward to ur mail. My email is [email protected]

Thanx :thumbup:

some of my friends who passed the priminarly exam told me that "clinical problem solving" book is extremely important espically for the saq

Hi,

I plan to give my theory exams this year from New Zealand,will be glad to

share and recieve study materials.Will be glad if i can get a copy of Odells

[email protected]

cheers

Hi dear Drmousse
I have sent you an e-mail more than one week ago but there is no reply till now:eek:! :DPlease check your e-mail.:laugh:
Cheers
:thumbup::love:

Hi everybody
Is there anybody from Bangalore ?
If yes just e-mail me to: [email protected] we can share our knowledge and experiences better.
cheers.:luck::thumbup:

Hi everyone I´m new here, I´m really happy to find you guys, it is allways good to find people studing for the same thing as you are!
Please anyone could send to me any examples of the letter of referral and the material for the preliminary examination I´d apreciate that.
And what are the 3 most important books that I should buy for the examinations?

ID : marceloutn

country of origin : brasil
year of degree: 2007
Can help in OET material need help letter of referral of the OET and material for preliminary examination

time in Oz :

I see that some of you have e-books, can anyone send it to me? the cawson, boucher, odell, oxford etc, any good study book would help me alot!!
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.