ADC exam buddy group here!(pls come in and join)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could The Seniors, Please Advise What Percentage Of Basic Sciences Is Tested In The Prelims.......
In Other Words How Much Empases Should Be Paid To Basic Sciences In Your Preparation?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi dear Drmousse
I have sent you an e-mail more than one week ago but there is no reply till now:eek:! :DPlease check your e-mail.:laugh:
Cheers
:thumbup::love:

hi!

I have replied to u...check your mail plz...
did u do your bds from banglore? which collage?

cheers!

Hi Tony
What exactly do you mean by your post above? Explain it clearly and then I will give the right answer.
Think atleast once before what you say ok.
Dr. Melbourne

I think some people don't read books and give advice to others . I just want to let all of you know that the Medical Emergency and Management of medically compromised patient are one and not avaliable in the book store. Every one must read this for the success of your examination. "clinical problem solving in dentistry"will not solution or relace this ) I want people to think before they write any thing in this site or read some books and understand and advise others.
Tony

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi dear Drmousse
I am in 3rd year of BDS from Ragive Gundhi dental college in Bangalore:D. What about you?:p
I am an Iranian studying here:D
Cheers.

I have a friend of mine who is inactive carrier of HBV with very low hbv DNA and normal liver function.

Does anyone has information as to whether he will be able to practise dentistry in australia.+pity+:banana:

I have a friend of mine who is inactive carrier of HBV with very low hbv DNA and normal liver function.

Does anyone has information as to whether he will be able to practise dentistry in australia.+pity+:banana:

I dont think he would be able to practice in Australia, cuz he afterall is a carrier never the less.:thumbdown:And they require a clinical report from their relevant medical examiner when applying for a visa. He takes blood samples from the applicant etc.That report is confidential and it is sent directly to the High Commission or the Australian Govt. which would advice on issuance of the visa.

But the ADC would better advice on the matter. :)

Hi dear Drmousse
I am in 3rd year of BDS from Ragive Gundhi dental college in Bangalore:D. What about you?:p
Cheers.

hi!

I am from M.R.Ambedkar banglore.

Cheers!

Does anyone has information as to whether he will be able to practise dentistry in australia.+pity+

Before the Clinician examination you need to go through the following medical test
Hepatitis B , Tb and rubella etc , if you fail in any one them you can’t give clinical exam. So stop chasing women ,

Hi dear Drmousse
Cheers.

Hello dentist check your spelling please

Hey graham davis.. could u send me the writing samples pls.. I'll be givin OET on sat.

Hello GV

Could u pls send me those updated writing samples.I'll sit 4 the writing test this month.It would b a gr8 help 4 me.
Thanks
Sheril

hi!

i also took my preliminary exam on 6th n 7th march.how did u do?
so whats your plan now? are u going to wait for the results or start with some thing else?

regards
drmousse

Hello drmousse

Good luck 4 ur preli result. Could u pls send me the soft copy of Boucher's at my e-mail id [email protected]
Thanks a lot.
Cheers
Sheril

name: nida
status: passed AMERICAN national dental boards but going to oz now
country of origin: pakistan
year of degree: 2005
area u can help with: all 3 exams!!
time in oz: will be joining my husband in july 2008 in melbourne he is also a dentist but currently enrolled in a diploma course.

guys im a full time mom, and totally OUT of touch with the dental world. havent been n practice for 1 year!!! :scared::(

i need ALLLL the help i can get from u ppl.
ill be joining my hubby in melbourne soon so plz plzzzzzzzzzz help me out with study material and tips!
take care :p

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Again drmousse
When did you finish the course?
Do you have a clinic?
cheers.
Arsalan

Hi tony
Sorry if there is any spelling mistake. But can you tell me where is that spelling mistake? I couldn't find!:mad:
And the dentists and doctors are as same as normal people! but Don't spoile their name b'coz of spelling mistake!:)
Cheers.

hi everyone i m a new memeber here,
ID : black sheep
status given thoery in march 2008
country of origin : india
area can help with or need help: any help required for clinicals
year of degree :2004
email : [email protected]
hello evry one all senior members, i have given theory in march 2008, n still awaiting my results, r der others like me????? u guys r doing a great job by helping all.looking 4ward to ur support........

Does anyone has information as to whether he will be able to practise dentistry in australia.+pity+

Before the Clinician examination you need to go through the following medical test
Hepatitis B , Tb and rubella etc , if you fail in any one them you can’t give clinical exam. So stop chasing women ,

I reckon that your language shows what kind of back ground you would be from. :laugh:
Dr. Melbournen :hardy:

Hello everybody
i have joined recently and hope we can all help each other in what we know to pass the exam i have a friend who sat last march exam and recalled a few questions ....i am interested in getting Boucher,s and 1000 mcqs anyone plz who has those can email me at [email protected]

time in oz: will be joining my husband in july 2008 in melbourne he is also a dentist but currently enrolled in a diploma course.

guys im a full time mom, and totally OUT of touch with the dental world. havent been n practice for 1 year!!! :scared::(

ill be joining my hubby in melbourne soon so plz plzzzzzzzzzz help me out with study material and tips!

Hi Nida

I'm frm Pakistan too:thumbup:. I'll be appearing for my prelims in a bit:scared:. We all r here to help each other out, so feel free to ask. Also go through the previous posts, That would help u out a lot too. U can also help us out by sharing ur experience of NDB exams. By the way which city r u frm. And if u can give me ur email I'd like to ask u a few questions. Thanx

Cheer!:)

Hi dear Drmousse
Cheers.

Hello dentist check your spelling please

Com'on man give the guy a break. We are all humans here. We all make mistakes. And as he said he does'nt think tht there is anything wrong with the mesg.

There is a saying in Urdu; "Insan to ghalti ka putla hai". It means the Human being is a pupet of mistakes.

So Tonychill; "CHILL";)

Com'on man give the guy a break. We are all humans here. We all make mistakes. And as he said he does'nt think tht there is anything wrong with the mesg.

There is a saying in Urdu; "Insan to ghalti ka putla hai". It means the Human being is a pupet of mistakes.

So Tonychill; "CHILL";)

hi! guys

can anyone tell me what are the books refered by otc for endo, surgery, conso, prostho, perio...???

cheers!

Hi Nida
Don't you worry atall, this forum is for the people who need help.But I would suggest that whenever you find some spare time (as I know it is difficult to get spare time with looking after a baby full time), read all the old post + do your own research as much as you can. Go to the official websites of the ADC and OET and read what ever is written there and things will become much clearer for you.
Best of luck with you ADC exams.
Cheers :hardy:
Dr. Melbourne

Hi
Has anybody got 'interactive prosthodontic CD' for partial denture designing???
If yes please send it to me at [email protected]
Thanks in advance
Dr. Melbourne

Hi Sheril
Can you pass on the updates writing samples to me too? I also am going to resit for writing test session next month
my email id- [email protected]
Thanks
Manu

Hello GV

Could u pls send me those updated writing samples.I'll sit 4 the writing test this month.It would b a gr8 help 4 me.
Thanks
Sheril

Hi Sheril
Can you pass on the updates writing samples to me too? I also am going to resit for writing test session next month
my email id- [email protected]
Thanks
Manu

Hi

Sorry, I don't get it yet.If someone b kind to me,I'll send it to u but if u get tht bfore me pls forward those 2 me.
Cheers
Sheril

i AM INTERESTED IN GETTING THE WRITING SAMPLES ....SO PLEASE IF ANYBODY HAS THOSE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] and many thanx
offer still stands for any who's interested in march recall questions

Hi all,

I am in Brisbane (AU) and am preparing for the ADC prelim in Sep08. I have read some great posts. I am preparing from Cawsons MCQ's, Dentistry Vol1 and Vol2 and Oxford clinical dentistry, is this good enough.

If somebody else is preparing or already passed from Brisbane, please contact me at [email protected], so that we can just share our experiences and knowledge. Thanks.

Hi all,

I am in Brisbane (AU) and am preparing for the ADC prelim in Sep08. I have read some great posts. I am preparing from Cawsons MCQ's, Dentistry Vol1 and Vol2 and Oxford clinical dentistry, is this good enough.

If somebody else is preparing or already passed from Brisbane, please contact me at [email protected], so that we can just share our experiences and knowledge. Thanks.

Hi
I reckon you should add "clinical problem solving in dentistry" by W.D. Odell to the books you are already studying. This book will help you in attempting SQAs.
Dr. Melbourne

ID:- dentizz
NAME:-Simran
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN:-India
AREA CAN HELP OR NEED HELP:-hav soft copy of 1000mcqz..need boucher's and SAQz
YEAR OF DEGREE:-2007
E-MAIL:[email protected]

hello everyone :)

can anyone respond to this please? ;)

Could The Seniors, Please Advise What Percentage Of Basic Sciences Is Tested In The Prelims.......
In Other Words How Much Empases Should Be Paid To Basic Sciences In Your Preparation?

hi i am goin to join this course in june-08 and waiting for adc prelim result of march.

hello everyone :)

can anyone respond to this please? ;)

Thts a good question. I think tht it is vry clinically oriented exam. So I guess one shud emphsize more on clinical. I say tht cuz I dnt ve any experience of the exam. But judging frm the recomended books of ADC and in general it looks as if it wud be more clinical.

hi evry1
does anyone need oet study material, i had bot from their official website, n since i have cleared oet i wan to pass it on, but i m in india.
:)

ID : Dentteeth
country of origin :India
area can help with or need help:OET MATERIAL & PREPARATION, MOTIVATION SOLICITED:thumbup:
:idea: searched this buddy group , want to get motivated
hi i have the study material. let me know if u interested.

hi i am goin to join this course in june-08 and waiting for adc prelim result of march.

hi!

which course are u talking about?
any news about results??
we have entered 9th week.

cheers!

hi
can anybody plz tell me that how much time does it take to apply for oet till exam?????????????????

hi
can anybody plz tell me that how much time does it take to apply for oet till exam?????????????????

You shud apply at least one month before the test date. Fee and stuff is paid in advance and the candidate number and test location would be mailed to you 1-2 weeks before the test.

ID : dubaident
country of origin : middle east

area can help with or need help : need help from people who have cleared OET (recall, description of the OET exam they sat, how did they study for OET, what strategies did they follow to prepare for OET..and how to start with adc exams
year of degree : 2000time in Oz : -

Is there anybody from UAE praparing for OET,ADC examinations.Willing to be astudy partner

Any one kind enough to share study materials for both OET and ADC examination with softcopies of preparatory materials???my email is [email protected]:)

Hi
Please send it to me as well.
thanks in advance
Dr. melbourne
hello dr. melbourne,
i have jus joined in, have u cleared ur thoery exam? i gave in march 2008, awaiting my results? r u talking bout dat radio atlas?

hello dr. melbourne,
i have jus joined in, have u cleared ur thoery exam? i gave in march 2008, awaiting my results? r u talking bout dat radio atlas?

hi
I have cleared my preliminary in sep 2007. i m preparing clinicals now.
I am talking about the oral medicine and RPD atlases.
cheers :hardy:
dr. melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.