A Surprise, Mysterious, Supernatural, Murder by Death, Twisted WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think I may need to rename the FH rule. Honestly you were about as consistent as could be. You have really turned a corner. :thumbup:

I have to say you scare me a little as a killer though. Absolutely no remorse. Packen would approve. :scared:

Lol. I wasn't always active on the thread, but I think I always through out a lynch vote and immediately sent you my hit for the night. I thought about lying and saying I had to kill every night just so no one would get mad at me for it, but I just couldn't

Members don't see this ad.

I was disappointed to see that I was considered a villager, after I played my role as pure chaos. I would pick someone to haunt, and wouldn't find out what that meant until my results came back. It definitely varied (move player, block, reroute results, switch night actions).

I did feck up the villagers pretty good. I blocked dwin N8, so he didn't get the updated wolf count. If I would have known I was considered a villager and not chaos, then I probably would of stuck to targeting quiet players, instead of trying to make the biggest impact possible.

That being said, I have had my fill of chaotic/blocking roles for a while (this + LOST & Ghostbusters). I am not super savvy like WTF.

My one screw up was forgetting I had an investigation item. I was furious when I did that. I decided to think on it, then completely forgot I had it and went out for the night.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm still missing something. What was the reason Tropic got to bring me back the second time? All my PM said was something about a game-mechanic loophole.

I was sure I'd be lynched immediately because nobody would believe I came back twice as a villager.

Tropic got the package to get a new role and picked the "nobody" role which had the responsibility to guess you were Elvis. since she guessed it too, you got to be resurrected again.

kapische?

Tropic got the package to get a new role and picked the "nobody" role which had the responsibility to guess you were Elvis. since she guessed it too, you got to be resurrected again.

kapische?

Ahhhhhh. I missed that part. Too funny! Now the PM makes perfect sense. At the time I was like 'What, is he trying to balance things toward the end-game? Weird.'

Ahhhhhh. I missed that part. Too funny! Now the PM makes perfect sense. At the time I was like 'What, is he trying to balance things toward the end-game? Weird.'

your extra number is what made the difference in the end... otherwise the dyachei lynch woulda ended the game after the EC kill...

my bugging the mods to get my night role (and then them telling me that there were two items, one in the hands of a villager and one in the hands of a wolf) also was clutch to making me have no waffles for breakfast...

your extra number is what made the difference in the end... otherwise the dyachei lynch woulda ended the game after the EC kill...

my bugging the mods to get my night role (and then them telling me that there were two items, one in the hands of a villager and one in the hands of a wolf) also was clutch to making me have no waffles for breakfast...

It didn't help I basically stuck my foot in my mouth with the abbers comment. :oops: I swore at my screen after that.

It didn't help I basically stuck my foot in my mouth with the abbers comment. :oops: I swore at my screen after that.

;)

i already said i wasn't going to waffle.. your only recourse would have been to attack me and somehow convince DVMD to kill me... but i pretty much pegged that Abbers had to have been a wolf or the 2 wolf theory was debunked, so don't beat yourself up too much, that lynch of abbers sealed the game.

No one is ever going to trust me again...Why does the Wolf RNG like me so much???

SOV and Kaydubs...you rock my socks off. Fun game while I lasted and before I got caught up in clinics!!:love:

I don't think anyone has trusted you for a while SnS ;)

SOV, I did try that but I was called out (by DVMD I think?) as suspicious for that. So I quit it pretty quickly. Not that it was a bad role by any means but I don't think it worked as well as it might have. Still a fun time!

I don't think anyone has trusted you for a while SnS ;)

SOV, I did try that but I was called out (by DVMD I think?) as suspicious for that. So I quit it pretty quickly. Not that it was a bad role by any means but I don't think it worked as well as it might have. Still a fun time!

Le sigh...

Great game, SOV and kaydubs! I think the dead voting worked well, especially since it turned off for the last vote. Not knowing what the colors meant for a long time was really frustrating though. SOV games are still my favorite games!

Excellent game, mods! I really enjoyed being able to participate after death.

Members don't see this ad :)
Great game. I loved that I was able to play after death. Especially since someone dealt me a killing role.:p The blackmail helped me actually choose someone to kill though.

:(

After I stood up for you in the beginning? With no real indication that you were not a wolf? How rude! :p

(Just kidding, throwing people under the bus is part of the game.)

I know! I'm sorry! :( :( :oops:

Making it to the end kinda sucks. Haha.

I had no idea what I was going to do with the results.

I mean...what could I even say?

Oh...results say DVMD is a woolfffffff!

Yeah...that's believable. :laugh:

What is more funny, is that I was seriously starting to wonder if I was one and SOV was just RNG my kills each night and not letting me know about it. :laugh:

No, don't be sorry. I am sure nohika can tell you all about the time I tossed her under the bus during the mafia game. Sometimes, as a wolf, you have to. If it means you will win the game. :)

yeah, I'm shocked escalla still talks to me after the crap I pulled on her in Protoman!

you play to win! sometimes you need to do a good job as a villager to gain credibility, cause I'm shocked anyone ever believes me after I've been a wolf (and a poor one at that) so often...

:laugh:

that's why I didn't care about what your results were going to say. I was 99.9% sure you were a wolf.

The best bet would have been to say Nohika was a wolf. Then I woulda really been confused. :laugh:

This proved to be a very interesting game. I was surprised Iasted as long as I did though! I did think it was a great mechanic to have dead votes count. I'm sure it made it less painful to die for everyone that died early on. Definitely a mind twisty game so I hope it gave you some good ideas for future games SOV!

So what exactly did he do that was evil, hmm?

Well, he organized a whole lot of things together in such a creative way to rationalize his "new age", and you would never suspect that those different mystic elements could be integrated into something that could work the way it did with its counterparts. Planetary spirits, Gods through all identities, colors, even perfumes; he stuck all of that right in with the Kabalah and made a huge table of correspondences, he even based his unique system through the "tree of life". It's all really interesting and his cult still is in existence today. It's just such an offence to Jewish people, and not because of the Kabalah. Seriously google the pdf for 777 revised, you'll see what I mean.

What do you mean "what"?
20u3cs1.jpg

Reactions: 2 users