A Lighthouse, A Man, A City...A BioShock WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh it was hiding

HA IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR TAKING THAT MOMENT TO ROLE REVEALLLLL

On another note, WOLVES WHAT WAS WITH THAT 3 WAY TIE

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
a1d49d7ca70fad2d49ab7f5232c0c39d.jpg

Now I can rest.

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would like to share the progression of my commentary to the mods about Cray while we were talking:

I find this not nearly as village reassuring as I think she intended lol

I'm super not sold on this lynch, but I've basically not been sold on a lynch since Paws and that was wrong, sooooo lol

Like, if Cray is a wolf, what the actual hell were wolves thinking. What were they possibly thinking! It makes so little sense to have two people use an unknown item at once. I would never *ever* ever do that as a wolf lol.

Actually I'm still very nervous about items in general as a wolf since the genny incident. Iunno. She's being sketch af in PM.

I hate that I could very easily make an argument for Cray being a village ask a mod or similar character that is just doing a VERY BAD job of getting information out because she is so generally flail-y and throws things at the wall (not to see what sticks, basically just throws things at the wall lol).

well I hate everyone immediately jumping on my idea

fuuuccckk

I will be so annoyed if Cray is a wolf and I've talked myself out of it. So, so annoyed.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
So actually the roll on that was that everyone would die. But there weren't enough votes on kata to kill her, and cray was an alpha.
Wait so I was harder to lynch because I was a big daddy?

Reactions: 1 user
Wait so I was harder to lynch because I was a big daddy?
Yes, had to have 2/3 of the votes
Also while multiple wolves were alive, they all had to act on a Big Daddy at the same time to take it down. Once cray was alone she could have killed either of you on her own.

• Love
BUT NOT ME.

HA.
Definitely got saved by please being village. Otherwise, I would have ignored all the calls for your village self and voted you anyway. lol

Glad you are village though.

Cray, you did very well! I only had you suspected sporadically but never enough to get you solid red in my brain.

Reactions: 1 users
Also, and this really did hurt me, were comments about me giving up. Lone wolfing after losing the whole rest of the pack by D5 was really, really hard.

• Care
  • Love
Yes, had to have 2/3 of the votes
Also while multiple wolves were alive, they all had to act on a Big Daddy at the same time to take it down. Once cray was alone she could have killed either of you on her own.
Frak lol. Funny cuz Mayo was a likely NK tonight.

• Care
  • Angry
Reactions: 2 users
Also, I never really know how to take it when people are like "if shorty's wolfing, I'm okay with losing to that" because it's only ever been said when I'm village, and I'm like ... no, I'm just a ***** villager who tries really hard but generally sucks. I'd love to be powerwolfing like a champ instead, but it's never been the case. I just suck at reads. :bag::sorry:

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Also, I never really know how to take it when people are like "if shorty's wolfing, I'm okay with losing to that" because it's only ever been said when I'm village, and I'm like ... no, I'm just a ***** villager who tries really hard but generally sucks. I'd love to be powerwolfing like a champ instead, but it's never been the case. I just suck at reads. :bag::sorry:
it's just really, really hard to make up as intensive of reads when you're a wolf.

it's a compliment. :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
The only downside of this game, is that it is by far my best village game (correctly read all 4)....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I wasn't village.

• Care
  • Haha
Frak lol. Funny cuz Mayo was a likely NK tonight.
You can’t have my little sister!
For real tho, you were crushing it. The focus on the neutral 3P tipped me off and then shorty with the write up flair I knew I was right. I was just trying to get you out without giving up myself and realized it wasn’t going to happen.

I get the decision now for the 3 way tie. You were alpha, you knew you’d live and you’d give up the blocker that they had sussed out.

Reactions: 4 users
The only downside of this game, is that it is by far my best village game (correctly read all 4)....

To be fair we played it entirely village.

Reactions: 3 users

Dubz pointed out in ded chat that you 3Ps were the reason cyndia and now cray were yeeted, so good job villaging!