A Lighthouse, A Man, A City...A BioShock WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Honestly wouldn’t have blew everything up if I thought it was going to keep going. I’m a little mad at myself.
Should have listened to me.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Idk if this game is even over or not, but @Trilt @Lupin21 @LetItSnow @Cyndia (and others, but you're the ones who had specifically mentioned being too busy), I hope you do jump into some more games even if they're smaller or you're hydraing or whatever. It's fun to get to play with y'all after reading older games/hearing about you.
Maybe a speed game at some point, lol, but hydraing won't stop my obsessing.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Ah ha! So you admit you're the Big Daddy powering up to annihilate village.
I admired I was a big daddy/ littler sister pair and we’re neutral.
there’s no powering up at all, I’ve already revealed that. Stop being a dodo.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I literally had nothing to gain for myself and everything to lose, cray other than taking out your furry ass. I could have just kept up my vanilla persona. It was working.

Reactions: 1 user
I feel like I need more beer. I am going to get one last beer as it is way past my bed time and I shouldn't have this much active attempt at thinking right now. lol
why in the world do I not have a drink.

Lupes, you sketchy ass, I really should know better by now to WW without booze.

• Care
It was a tinfoil, not a lie.
Hmm I have a feeling your role claim might have been a lie though. Ask a mod sounds ... sketch. Or it's a role I have all the time because I ask a ton of questions.

There's so much tinfoil over in my house at this point.

Hmm I have a feeling your role claim might have been a lie though. Ask a mod sounds ... sketch. Or it's a role I have all the time because I ask a ton of questions.

It also doesn't sound like something worth smoking a ciggie for.

why in the world do I not have a drink.

Lupes, you sketchy ass, I really should know better by now that to WW without booze.
cheers.gif

Are ask a mods not common nowadays??

the wolves made a bunch of reaaallllll weird decisions if she's a woof.

I mean, I welcome it.

But like, why lol.
I STILL DONT GET THE 3 WAY TIE IF THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN OUT KATA OR CRAY BUT YET THEY VOTED FOR ALLEY

• Hmm
I STILL DONT GET THE 3 WAY TIE IF THEY COULD HAVE TAKEN OUT KATA OR CRAY BUT YET THEY VOTED FOR ALLEY
and who smokes cigs together as a pack???

I got my ass handed to me by an item @genny made my very first time being a converted wolf, and I've been scared of items when scum since.

• Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
If you’ve got any knowledge to help village go for it. If not you’ve talked enough cray.

Just remember I am always looking to protect us from 3P. You can take that to the real bank, not the stingy in game one.

• Haha
I feel like, if the game isn't over, everyone who isn't here at lynch close rn is going to be like

wtf y'all why did you act like it was done

and we're really not going to have a good answer lol.