2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Is tomorrow the big day or is it Wednesday?

Members don't see this ad.

Is tomorrow the big day or is it Wednesday?
Tomorrow people have to narrow down to one school so I would think Wednesday may be the earliest they would start. However, it may take them time to compile data and rereview so might not be until next week depending on school

Reactions: 1 users
Praying for good news this week for you all and myself. Hopeful to get an A out of 2 WL

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sending positive thoughts and good vibes to everyone these upcoming weeks! Let’s manifest those A’s 🤞🍀

Reactions: 7 users
Here's to hoping I receive good news this week!!!! 🤞🤞🤞 Best of luck to everyone else as well :)

Reactions: 8 users
🤞🏽🤞🏽I will get the A this week! I feel it!🤞🏽🤞🏽 manifesting an A for me and for all of you:)

Reactions: 15 users
manifesting that acceptance call from my top choice

Reactions: 6 users
Manifesting for one of my four waitlists to work out and make this ****ty gap year worth it 🙌

Reactions: 10 users
I got off the waitlist off one of my top choices today guys!
There’s hope! 😭

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 35 users
Is anyone else only WL with no MD As and incessantly checking amcas to see if cyms pops up or is that just me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else only WL with no MD As and incessantly checking amcas to see if cyms pops up or is that just me.
I rotate between sdn, AMCAS, the schools portal, reddit and my email. I don’t think I’ve done any work-related tasks in a week 🤡✨

• Haha
I just got accepted this morning to my dream MD program! :) I am crying tears of joy and relief!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users
Currently on two WLs and really manifesting good news over the next 2 weeks - crossing my fingers and putting good energy out into the universe and wishing for positive news for all of you as well! I don't think I've ever wanted something more in my life lol

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Manifesting an acceptance tomorrow or sometime this week! Pray for me yall!! Hope we all get good news soon. Stay positive <3 :)

Last edited:
Manifesting an A soon! Wishing good luck and happy emails for all of us this week!

Reactions: 4 users
Currently on two WLs and really manifesting good news over the next 2 weeks - crossing my fingers and putting good energy out into the universe and wishing for positive news for all of you as well! I don't think I've ever wanted something more in my life lol
JUST GOT OFF ONE OF MY WAITLISTS HOLY ****

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
Seeing people get off of their waitlists is making me so happy and hopeful 🥹Manifesting an A from my top choice 🤞Congrats to those who have gotten off waitlists and wishing the best of luck to the rest of us!!!

• Love
  • Care
YOUR MANIFESTION POWERS ARE STRONG AF!! CONGRATS! Please manifest for me too pleaseeeeee
Thank you all!!!! Sending all the good vibes to everyone, may the world give you all that you want and desire <3

• Care
  • Love
1 ii>1 WL

I would like an A as well please. Hope we all get in soon!

Congrats to everyone that's gotten off their WL so far. Really hoping I get off mine :giggle:

Reactions: 9 users
Wow! Congrats to everyone who got off this week and here’s to hoping we all can get into our top choice

Manifesting I get off the waitlist at Belmont University Frist College of Medicine!

And I hope everyone else gets into the schools of their dreams!

• Love
Another day another new manifestation from me Haha😀 please allow me and the people to get off the waitlist for the schools we have been waiting for. I will get off the waitlist and I am speaking it into existence!! Good vibes today please

Rosalind Franklin, let me in pls I’m just a girl on the edge of a mental breakdown thx 😗🥺🫶🏼

Reactions: 5 users
Another day another new manifestation from me Haha😀 please allow me and the people to get off the waitlist for the schools we have been waiting for. I will get off the waitlist and I am speaking it into existence!! Good vibes today please
are you WL at one school as well? no A's?

if so, we're in the same boat hahah -- laughing and crying through the pain :((

• Care
Praying to God for KansasCOM waitlist movement

Reactions: 3 users
i will get off one of my waitlists! hoping for the same for all of you!

I will get into Belmont and matriculate in 2024!!! Manifesting it into existence!!!! Manifesting you all get in as well!

• Love
NY-MC- THATS WHERE I WANT TO BE. Sorry for the corniness, but that’s been going through my head constantly😂😂😂

• Haha
Hopping on board and manifesting some movement! Thankful for 1 A, but got 6 WLs. Still waiting on 4 🤞

Reactions: 4 users
Manifesting an A from a California or Nevada school this month. Please, I’ll be good, I just want to live somewhere where it doesn’t snow.

Manifesting Manifesting Manifesting Manifesting

I’m just a girl please let me get off the WL🥹✨

manifesting getting an A from UTMB this week. and for everyone here getting their top choice too

are you WL at one school as well? no A's?

if so, we're in the same boat hahah -- laughing and crying through the pain :((
I'M THE SAMEEEEE omg haha it's brutal but hey it's better than all rejections! We still have a shot my friends. It's only the start of May.

I will get into Tulane and matriculate in 2024!! I can feel it in my bones!!!

THIS WILL BE OUR WEEK!! I will get off one of my two waitlists 🙏🙏🙏

• Care
  • Love
I'M THE SAMEEEEE omg haha it's brutal but hey it's better than all rejections! We still have a shot my friends. It's only the start of May.

I will get into Tulane and matriculate in 2024!! I can feel it in my bones!!!
tulane!!!!!! i'm manifesting acceptances for y'all!!

Odds I will get accepted off of one of my four waitlists?