2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrettyMDD

Reaction score
This is for everyone to manifest to be accepted off the waitlist this cycle.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
I am manifesting some good news soon! May the easter bunny bring an acceptance

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Manifesting for all of us to get some good news soon 🕯️

Thank You GIF by How To Giphy

Reactions: 3 users
3 WL with another interview coming up. Out of 4 an A will come for shore (had to make it rhyme somehow 😂)

Reactions: 6 users
my one laylatul qadr duaa is that I get off one of these waitlists 🙏

• Love
  • Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Manifesting that we get those magical phone calls/ emails giving us the A, letting us be the physicians we dream to be! Sending good vibes to all of you!

Reactions: 8 users
Just found this thread, praying for good news for all of you (and myself) soon! Let's bag that A.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Sending good vibes to everyone (and myself lol)

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
The manifestations are working!!! I got an A yesterday!! Continuing to put out those positive acceptance vibes :)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users
Manifesting an A from one of my 3 WL & wishing everyone on this thread an A as well through a call or email! We got this guys!!

• Love
manifesting good news in the coming weeks for everyone ✨✨✨

Reactions: 4 users
Had to hop on the manifestation train. Sending good vibes to everyone here!!!

Same! Praying for MD A at my absolute first choice, God willing. Manifesting movement for everyone on this thread. It is such a difficult journey, I want to see everyone win!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Same! Praying for MD A at my absolute first choice, God willing. Manifesting movement for everyone on this thread. It is such a difficult journey, I want to see everyone win!
+1! My only MD II was my undergrad associated school and my top choice. Sent in an LOI, hoping for the best! Hopefully we both get in!!!

Reactions: 1 users

same for my top choice praying for us all

Reactions: 2 users
Yessir! Also about to write one from my top school I been WL'ed recently. Also, I love your profile pic. I'm a Rockets fan :rofl:

let’s goooooo. still sad abt being knocked out but at least the warriors were too

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Manifesting As from my waitlists and wishing for good news for everyone!

• Love
Manifesting an A from the HPWL from my top choice!!! 🫶 🩺

Reactions: 1 users
next week will determine our fate..... no stress, right, right, right??????:eek::blackeye::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Reactions: 7 users