2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
for people who pushed their application to ED and were interviewed, how long did it take for you to hear back? Also, what were your stats? Anyone that apply with an AIS get accepted? *asking for Erie btw*
Interviewed 8/23 and did ED and still haven't heard back lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Can people who have been accepted or got an II post their stats as well when you announce it on this thread

Reactions: 1 users
Just for the sake of clarification, has this LECOM started sending pre-II R's? Erie has, mostly because I got one, but I'm not too sure about this school.

If they haven't, does this school reject over time or does it mass-reject near the end of the cycle?

Thanks!

Just for the sake of clarification, has this LECOM started sending pre-II R's? Erie has, mostly because I got one, but I'm not too sure about this school.

If they haven't, does this school reject over time or does it mass-reject near the end of the cycle?

Thanks!
Wondering the same thing

For the people that have gotten accepted, what day has your portal status changed? Was it a Monday or Friday? I’ve heard that a lot of people with the 14 day message have gotten acceptances on M/F but WL if the status changes any other day.

For the people that have gotten accepted, what day has your portal status changed? Was it a Monday or Friday? I’ve heard that a lot of people with the 14 day message have gotten acceptances on M/F but WL if the status changes any other day.
I’d assume they just update people’s statuses as they complete them. Probably just a coincidence

So just to confirm, if we didn’t do ED we shouldn’t expect to see a portal change until Nov 15 right? Or can they reject/waitlist before then?

So just to confirm, if we didn’t do ED we shouldn’t expect to see a portal change until Nov 15 right? Or can they reject/waitlist before then?

Correct. No decision until at least 11/15.

Members don't see this ad :)
Totally just bombed the heck out of the asynchronous interview… so upsetting. Anyone else feel like they bombed but got the A??

Totally just bombed the heck out of the asynchronous interview… so upsetting. Anyone else feel like they bombed but got the A??
You're always going to be the harshest critic of your performance. During my interview, I froze like 3 times, kept looking around, didn't like a few of my answers and still got the A (at a different campus, however)

• Care
If you did ED and received alternate, any chance of an A down the road?

pre-II R today from Erie, OOS. Finally, it's been three months of "The admissions committee has made a decision which will be shared with you within 30 days" :lol: 516/3.3

How long till decisions are made for regular decision? Just had my info sesh yesterday 10/9

How many people for ED have heard back so far? I feel like I've only seen 2 that got the A for Bradenton on here

Please advice. I just received an info session invite. Does this mean I will receive II sometime soon? Thanks in advance.

I applied to Erie and got an interview invite for seton hill… do I need separate interviews for the campuses? I also didn’t know I applied to that campus?
OOS II today and the same thing happened to me. Did you ever figure this out?

OOS II today and the same thing happened to me. Did you ever figure this out?

During my 9/6 info session we were told that Elmira, SH, and Erie are all lumped together and only Brandenton is separate (ie interviewing at Erie doesn’t mean that you can ONLY be accepted to Erie). Unsure if it’s different for non-ED applicants though.

Anyone else do ED and their portal still says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee"?

Anyone else do ED and their portal still says "Your file is under review by the Admissions Committee post interview. You will be notified by mail of the decision by the Admissions Committee"?
I have that too

For the people who got decisions on their app post interview, did you have to wait for a letter in the mail or did you get an email about it?

For the people who got decisions on their app post interview, did you have to wait for a letter in the mail or did you get an email about it?

Both. But that’s not uniform across the board. Some are only getting one or the other, some both

Hey does anyone have any tips for the asynchronous video interview? Do they ask any weird questions to try and throw you off guard or is it more standardized (why medicine, diversity experience, etc stuff like that).

You didn’t hear from Bradenton, right? This thread is asking about the Bradenton campus decisions

I’m aware! But I’ve been a part of all four SDN threads since their inception this cycle, and my experience doesn’t seem to have been unique to Erie/SH/Elmira.

Hey does anyone have any tips for the asynchronous video interview? Do they ask any weird questions to try and throw you off guard or is it more standardized (why medicine, diversity experience, etc stuff like that).

Go on Reddit! There’s a virtual goldmine of prior questions asked during the asynchronous interviews for LECOM.

Aren't ED results suppose to come out today? Does LECOM -Bradenton have a history of giving the decisions late? Has anyone heard anything yet?

Anyone else who felt like they kinda screwed up the asynch video get the A? I really hated this format lol. I didn’t freeze up and I felt like I answered what was being asked but also felt like I rambled somewhat lol. Is it also bad that for most of the questions I answered it in like a minute to minute 30 rather than using the full 2 minutes allotted?

Anyone for ED have any status change on the portal or do y'all still just have this?

Has anyone who did ED for Bradenton gotten a decision yet? I still haven't heard anything

Applied ED but no portal change yet. Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

Hi! Just got an II and the earliest zoom session is on 02/05. Should I just schedule that or if I wait a day or two, will other dates pop up?