2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted!! Got the letter & an email!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yup Bradenton, I submitted the early decision form, didn't think I would hear back so soon though!
Congrats! What was your interview date? Also did you receive your mail or email first?

im in the info session rn and the presenter is not prepared at all

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
i just realized theres literal typos in the presentation slide. man this aint looking good

For those who attended info session today, how does the early notification work. If we get accepted do we need to go to LECOM Bradenton?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! What was your interview date? Also did you receive your mail or email first?
had my info session 8/14 and completed the online interview a few days before that! I received mail first, and got the email 2 days later :)

Reactions: 1 user
For those who attended info session today, how does the early notification work. If we get accepted do we need to go to LECOM Bradenton?
If you attended the info session for LECOM Bradenton, that it is the campus you are being considered for. So if accepted, your acceptance is for LECOM Bradenton

I commented earlier but I'll just paste it again.

If you attended the info session for LECOM Bradenton, that it is the campus you are being considered for. So if accepted, your acceptance is for LECOM Bradenton

I commented earlier but I'll just paste it again.

That is not what I meant in my question. For applicants who completed the whole interview process by October 2nd they were offered a special
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine – Bradenton Campus Early Decision Form. My question is if we get accepted and have filled out this form and pay the 1500 deposit, does that mean we are locked to go to Bradenton. Or can we still submit deposits at other schools and withdraw out of this one. What are consequences?

That is not what I meant in my question. For applicants who completed the whole interview process by October 2nd they were offered a special
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine – Bradenton Campus Early Decision Form. My question is if we get accepted and have filled out this form and pay the 1500 deposit, does that mean we are locked to go to Bradenton. Or can we still submit deposits at other schools and withdraw out of this one. What are consequences?
It is not binding! :)

For those who have attended the informational sessions, is it basically like a presentation thing or a group interview? Is everyone required to like answer interview questions like asynch video?

For those who have attended the informational sessions, is it basically like a presentation thing or a group interview? Is everyone required to like answer interview questions like asynch video?
Presentation! They ask for you to have your video on the whole time and you have lot of opportunities to ask questions. No interview portion.

Presentation! They ask for you to have your video on the whole time and you have lot of opportunities to ask questions. No interview portion.
Ok phew so it's a bit more chill then I assume. Also are they supposed to send a link for it in the original invite email? I have two upcoming sessions in October (Bradenton) and November (Elmira) and never got a zoom link or something only for the asynch interview.

Ok phew so it's a bit more chill then I assume. Also are they supposed to send a link for it in the original invite email? I have two upcoming sessions in October (Bradenton) and November (Elmira) and never got a zoom link or something only for the asynch interview.
They send it like the week before the session!

• Love
OOS II today. Can someone dm me ab this interview process? kind of confused and have some questions:)

Random question: Does anybody know if Bradenton R's over time or at the end? Erie is the former, but I haven't received a peep from this school as of late.

OOS II today. Can someone dm me ab this interview process? kind of confused and have some questions:)
Same! I just received the agenda I thought there'd be interviews that day as well

The earliest info session is in january??? ummmm so i wont hear back til then? 😐

The earliest info session is in january??? ummmm so i wont hear back til then?

Correct. Attending an info session is a required part of the admissions process. They don’t even review your folder items sooner than the week of your info session. So you won’t receive a decision before your info session.

Anyone else who did early decision have their status as "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days."

Anyone else who did early decision have their status as "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your application. You will receive an official letter in the mail, typically, within 14 days."
Is that what yours says? When was your info session?

What should I be expecting for the info session. Is it basically like a Q&A back and forth or do they ask more interview questions?

What should I be expecting for the info session. Is it basically like a Q&A back and forth or do they ask more interview questions?
Answered this earlier on this thread but it's a series of presentations with time to ask questions. No interview portion.

How did you guys prepare for the interview? What questions should I prep for? Any tips appreciated!!

How did you guys prepare for the interview? What questions should I prep for? Any tips appreciated!!
Look up LECOM interview questions. Lots of people have posted questions they’ve gotten. Everyone gets different questions so just calm your nerves, be confident and go for it :)

My portal says, "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you." Does this mean that I am being rejected?

My portal says, "The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you." Does this mean that I am being rejected?
When were you complete?

Based on others’ responses on this thread, unfortunately yeah that’d be my guess, esp since you haven’t received an II :/

for people who pushed their application to ED and were interviewed, how long did it take for you to hear back? Also, what were your stats? Anyone that apply with an AIS get accepted? *asking for Erie btw*

Last edited:
for people who pushed their application to ED and were interviewed, how long did it take for you to hear back? Also, what were your stats? Anyone that apply with an AIS get accepted? *asking for Erie btw*

I interviewed and had my zoom session 9/6, and received an email today with an A! I applied with an AIS but also submitted my 2017 MCAT score of 501.

What is your AIS score (if you don't mind sharing)?

I honestly cannot remember but my ACT composite was 32 and my GPA 3.5? 3.7? (I’m not sure which GPA they used bc I attended PA school, so I had a lot of numbers for AACOMAS to crunch ) . I think my AIS was like 126 - 128?? Hope that helps!

Has Seton Hill given out any acceptances/Rejections yet?