2023-2024 Drexel Pathway to Medical Application Cycle (DPMS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For the people in the thread that have received R’s, was this before or after you interviewed?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For the people in the thread that have received R’s, was this before or after you interviewed?
Before. Then I recieved an email that was referring (and accepting) me to one of their other (two year) programs.

Reactions: 1 users
I've been complete since february, does anyone know what this means? it used to say "still under review" View attachment 370454

I’m guessing it means that they finished reviewing your application and are possibly determining whether or not to send an II? I’m not too sure, but don’t panic yet lol

Anyone hear anything back recently? Are any recent interview invites?

Members don't see this ad :)
for those who have already interviewed, did they say anything about how many apps were submitted/ how many interviews are anticipated/ how many seats are available?

I spoke to admissions today and they said they are doing interviews until mid-May and decisions don’t go out until mid-May to early June. And she also said that decisions aren’t done in the order that you interviewed.

Wow mid-May? That's crazy. That's like what, less than a month and a half of interviews if even.

for those who have already interviewed, did they say anything about how many apps were submitted/ how many interviews are anticipated/ how many seats are available?
When I interviewed they didn't have an exact number for this year but they said usually they get around 600-800 applications. As far as interviews they said it depends on the year and I think they said they have roughly 60 spots for the program

Reactions: 2 users
When I interviewed, They said that no acceptances had been offered at that point. All 60 or so seats were available at the time of my interview according to them. (4/26)

I’m trying to be so patient lmaoo, I do feel like there was seemingly more movement by now in past cycles than ours

I’m tryna convince myself that admissions is still busy with the regular application cycle and ducom graduation 🫠

tryna manifest tomorrow to be the day we hear something 🥹

Attachments

• IMG_7371.GIF
    IMG_7371.GIF
    761.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
AMCAS just opened also which is stressing me out, i️ really don’t wanna apppllyyyy 😵‍💫

• Care
Based on previous years threads I get the feeling that we won't hear any decisions until at least the second to last week of May. But fingers crossed that we hear back sooner this year 🤞

Reactions: 3 users
Based on previous years threads I get the feeling that we won't hear any decisions until at least the second to last week of May. But fingers crossed that we hear back sooner this year 🤞
its around the cornerrrrrrrrrr my tummyy

fingercrossed that today is the day for interview invites 🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾🤞🏾

• Love
Anyone who got an II, did they specify when the last day to take the CASPer test would be?

Anyone who got an II, did they specify when the last day to take the CASPer test would be?
They were very unsure about the CASPer test. No one gave us any solid information about it. Even the students that we talked to had not taken it. However, I would advise that you schedule right away and get it done regardless of interview invite.

They were very unsure about the CASPer test. No one gave us any solid information about it. Even the students that we talked to had not taken it. However, I would advise that you schedule right away and get it done regardless of interview invite.
Is there more CASPer dates for this cycle? I thought today was the last one.

for those who interviewed already, were y’all given any may interview dates or was it just for like march/april?

what's taking them so long to send another round of interview invites :/

these are the reasons I tell myself to feel better about the silence lolll
- they are working on deciding who to send invites to and who to send Rs to
- they are tryna figure out decisions for people who already interviewed
- they are busy with graduation and other ducom stuff
- they are experiencing school wide technical difficulties with emails lmao

Hopefully tomorrow/early next week we will hear something

• Care
Good morning everyone! Another day of hoping that today is the day!!!!

• Care
Good morning everyone! Another day of hoping that today is the day!!!!

I really hope today is the day lmao I can’t handle another day of constantly refreshing everything 🥲

• Care
When you get a notification, a decision has been made but it is for the other MS program T.T

• Haha
Just talked to a friend that I did not know had applied for the program. He got an II last week and will have his interview on Monday. There is a high chance that the people that are not on this forum are getting II's and to us it feels like there are none going out lately.

Reactions: 3 users
If interviews end mid-may, does that mean that they are done sending out invites?

according to past threads, interview invites were emailed out until around may 12 or 13 - so there may still be a chance?

according to past threads, interview invites were emailed out until around may 12 or 13 - so there may still be a chance?
but the application deadline was also later.. idk i'm trying to stay optimistic it is just really hard