2022-2023 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
noo I spoke to admissions and she said that they will be doing interviews until mid may so I'm assuming those who haven't heard back still have a chance at getting an ii
hello, I was just wondering if they said that they would be sending out new IIs till mid may or will they be conducting interviews till mid may.
TIA wishing you an II

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
hello, I was just wondering if they said that they would be sending out new IIs till mid may or will they be conducting interviews till mid may.
TIA wishing you an II
thank youuuu! so she told me that there is still a chance I could get an II because my application is still under review so from my understanding they will probably be sending out new IIs

Reactions: 2 users
Talked to admissions this week and they said they are still sending interviews out April into early May but they said the SGL class is full so at this point it would be for a waitlist spot unless you are interested in PBL :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Talked to admissions this week and they said they are still sending interviews out April into early May but they said the SGL class is full so at this point it would be for a waitlist spot unless you are interested in PBL :/
Any program at rowan I’m down

Reactions: 4 users
Got interview dates today.Earliest available is first week of March

Reactions: 1 users
They need to send me dates for PBL

Do they interview people with 500-505 mcat and 3.5-3.6 gpas or do they like higher stats?

Anyone know what “screening ready” stage means? Does it mean that my application hasn’t been reviewed yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been accepted with a sub 500 score?

what is your secret! who do I need to bribe!? I need answers!

Hahaha, I would like to think that my secondary essays were pretty strong! and I feel like my interview went well! you got this!!

Hoping for II this month 🥺🥺🥺

Reactions: 11 users
Interviewed 2/9 and info session 2/13, still haven't heard back about decision. Ranked PBL at Stratford as #1

Have they started waitlisting people?
Accepted today pending a seat. It was phrased as waitlisted with high priority. This meant I had a guarantee for next year if I don't get in this year. Sad but hopeful of getting an official seat.

II received yesterday and scheduled for late March! Would anyone be open to sharing tips/advice on how they prepared and what to expect? Rowan is at the top of my list!

II received yesterday and scheduled for late March! Would anyone be open to sharing tips/advice on how they prepared and what to expect? Rowan is at the top of my list!
Did you get your II yesterday and were able to schedule right away? I got a II on 1/4 and still haven't gotten an email about interview dates and scheduling... Feel like I should probably reach out to admissions

Got my dates to schedule an II. There were two dates in March and one in April available

Did you get your II yesterday and were able to schedule right away? I got a II on 1/4 and still haven't gotten an email about interview dates and scheduling... Feel like I should probably reach out to admissions
Yes, there was a link to schedule and it said I had 48 hours to do so. I went on immediately and saw, I believe, three dates open in March.

For accepted students, once the Certiphi background check comes back, do you need to do anything to send it to the school or do they send it automatically?

For accepted students, once the Certiphi background check comes back, do you need to do anything to send it to the school or do they send it automatically?
Did you ever find this out? I was wondering the same thing. Mine came back last week but not sure if I need to send it manually or if it automatically sends to Rowan

II received today, nothing for the scheduled dates yet.
if anyone wonders: Completed mid-Nov

Congratulations!!
mind me asking about stats? or LM if you are more comfortable ?
Lizzy score 60 but take that with a grain of salt since the algorithm doesn't seem to take into account my masters or post bacc gpa trend

Anyone who completed their 2ndary back in August still waiting to hear back for an II ✋?

Reactions: 9 users
Accepted today pending a seat. It was phrased as waitlisted with high priority. This meant I had a guarantee for next year if I don't get in this year. Sad but hopeful of getting an official seat.
This means you will not have to apply again next cycle??

Did you ever find this out? I was wondering the same thing. Mine came back last week but not sure if I need to send it manually or if it automatically sends to Rowan
Nope. I saw that after 10 days the report goes to the school anyway, so no point bothering with it.

II scheduled! So exciting but I hope there are spots left!

oh wow, did they send you dates the day after they sent you the initial II email?

Was sent II 2/27 and sent dates 2/28. I didn’t realize for 30 min or so because I was at work so I wonder if I missed an earlier date! There were 3 dates in March and I selected the earlier one available at the time.

Is it weird that I haven't heard back post-II after 3 weeks?
I wouldn't say so. it seems that they don't have a specific timeline to when they send out II or As so you shouldn't worry. judging by what people have been saying here some people get their As In a few days or a few weeks.
Wishing you the best of luck !

oh wow, did they send you dates the day after they sent you the initial II email?

Was sent II 2/27 and sent dates 2/28. I didn’t realize for 30 min or so because I was at work so I wonder if I missed an earlier date! There were 3 dates in March and I selected the earlier one available at the time.
Thanks for sharing! I hope I hear back with dates from them soon...

do you mind sharing stats and if you are SGL/PBL if you received an interview?
good luck
yeah! my LM is 67, and both mcat and grades had an upward trend. I choose PBL and I'm IS
Thank you :)