2021-2022 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My interviewer said they meet every other Friday and according to the schedule, committee should have met on March 4th. But I haven't heard anything yet.
Yup same thing she told me. I hope we all hear back this week. When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My interviewer said they meet every other Friday and according to the schedule, committee should have met on March 4th. But I haven't heard anything yet.
Check your portal! That's how I found out, around 4pm that Friday haha

I just received the phone call! I was accepted!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is anybody else trying to figure out the logistics of moving to Stratford from out of state?

I also got accepted on Wednesday but I am moving from CA, so I need to figure all that out. Very excited though

Reactions: 1 user
Just got an II! No date was specifically mentioned, so I'm waiting to get an actual date. Any previous people who interviewed have any tips?

Reactions: 1 users
Received an email few min back. Placed on HPWL. Interviewed on 2/15.

Has anyone here gotten an II with below 500 mcat?

Do they typically get through the HPWL and is it based on interview date?

does anyone know what the general turn around time is for post interviews of when we would hear back a decision?

Is HPWL movement rolling or will we only hear back after the deposit deadline?

I heard back about 2 weeks after!
thank you for the response ! do you know if this is the regular turn around time frame or does it vary for each applicant? Sorry for the questions, I haven't went to the orientation and wanted to know a little more info on the wait process!

does anyone know what the general turn around time is for post interviews of when we would hear back a decision?
I was told the turnaround time is 2-4 weeks. The committee meets about twice a week so it depends if your interviewer showed up on that specific day to discuss your application. I heard back after 1.5 weeks!

I was told the turnaround time is 2-4 weeks. The committee meets about twice a week so it depends if your interviewer showed up on that specific day to discuss your application. I heard back after 1.5 weeks!
Thank you so much ! and is it always on a Friday or literally just 2-4 from whatever day you interviewed?

Thank you so much ! and is it always on a Friday or literally just 2-4 from whatever day you interviewed?
I'm not sure but I did find out my decision on a Friday

It took around 6-7 weeks for me to hear back, not sure why. Interviewed first week of Feb and heard back last week!

It took around 6-7 weeks for me to hear back, not sure why. Interviewed first week of Feb and heard back last week!
wow ! Thank you for this feedback , based on this I would see that there is no "set" turn around time. Did they give you a call or email? also, Congrats doctor ! :giggle:

wow ! Thank you for this feedback , based on this I would see that there is no "set" turn around time. Did they give you a call or email? also, Congrats doctor ! :giggle:
No congrats yet haha I was placed on HPWL but I think it just depends on when you are discussed during the committee meetings could be the Friday after your interview, or two meetings later (which I think happened for me but I’m just speculating)!

No congrats yet haha I was placed on HPWL but I think it just depends on when you are discussed during the committee meetings could be the Friday after your interview, or two meetings later (which I think happened for me but I’m just speculating)!
Ohhh okay! sorry about that, im still routing for you ! Thank you again for your feedback ! This truly helps . Good luck !

Just got placed on the HPWL! Has anyone asked admissions when there is typically movement for the waitlist ?

Just got placed on the HPWL! Has anyone asked admissions when there is typically movement for the waitlist ?
Word on the street movement happened today.

Got accepted off of HPWL today! Interview 02/25

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
if you dont mind sharing, what was the turn around from when were placed on the HPWL and if you updated anything?
Heard back a couple weeks after being placed on HPWL