2022-2023 Pennsylvania State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II Rejection, good luck to everyone still going! <3

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R. OOS. Complete 7/16. LM 69. WARS 70. Still maintaining a strong sense of positivity. Good luck to everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Looks like a July applicant R-wave happening. Let's see if it reaches august

R - submitted mid July - pretty surprised because I got a hold last cycle and definitely improved my app for this one

seeing this thread as someone who was complete 7/17 makes me feel like a deer in the headlights lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 Pre-II Hold at 2:54 PM EST. Complete 7/26, stats in signature. Applied for the University Park Program. Please let me in so I can live minutes away from Spring Creek fishing lol

Is it generally considered good if you don't get a hold when you were complete around the same time as others who got a hold?

Hold from my beautiful in-state private med school. Dangggg. Complete late September. LM 70, WARS in the low 80s

Now time to google "penn state med hold reddit sdn"

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Is it generally considered good if you don't get a hold when you were complete around the same time as others who got a hold?
would you prefer to have a hold or an R?
my belief, when I was applying, was that silence is always better, especially at this relatively early stage in the game.

would you prefer to have a hold or an R?
my belief, when I was applying, was that silence is always better, especially at this relatively early stage in the game.
True, I guess I was thinking of not hearing anything back vs. getting a hold. I have heard holds from some schools are soft R's while other schools are more likely to interview those put on hold

Did anyone get an II even after being placed on hold? Is this a soft R or is there still a chance to get an interview?

Reactions: 4 users
Do we have any indication of how many applications they put on pre II hold? It seems like a lot based off this thread, which makes me think it's basically a silent R

IS pre-II Hold, submitted 8/19! I actually went to PSU for undergrad as well. Good luck everyone else! :)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
IS pre-II hold, complete 7/20

Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II Hold just now, complete late July. This has been asked before but does their “hold” mean anything? I know some schools pull II’s from their hold groups but I can’t seem to find any info here.

Pre-II Hold today. Complete 07/24. OOS.

Last edited: