2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey everyone, do I need to submit my primary to each LECOM or can I just do it to one and it goes to all?

Members don't see this ad :)
anyone from last week who submitted primary get secondary yet? i submitted on Tuesday last week and didn't get secondary yet.

Did anyone who submitted secondary after 06/21 get II?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II received! Seen on portal!

Has anyone done the interview yet? How was your experience with it?

Reactions: 1 user
Where would you all rank LECOM on your med school list In terms of the likelihood of you attending? Trying to gauge my interest because received an interview from Bradenton campus.

Where would you all rank LECOM on your med school list In terms of the likelihood of you attending? Trying to gauge my interest because received an interview from Bradenton campus.
They are in last place for me. I only applied to LECOM as a backup plan because I simply can not go through this process again. Their rules are archaic and just flat out anti-student. But at least it’s cheap and you’ll be a doctor 🤷🏽‍♂️

They are in last place for me. I only applied to LECOM as a backup plan because I simply can not go through this process again. Their rules are archaic and just flat out anti-student. But at least it’s cheap and you’ll be a doctor 🤷🏽‍♂️
Idk they do have really good match and pass rates and the price seems really worth it to me.

Wait so is the video submission the II? I'm confused because it seems like it's not an actual person interviewing.

wonder why I only received an II for video record but not the email to schedule info session? is there no info session? or how long does info session email come after II email? thx!

I’m wondering this as well. Also my email doesn’t say a specific date deadline to submit the video interview? Just “you must submit the video interview by the date of your selected information session with the LECOM campus”…

I’m wondering this as well. Also my email doesn’t say a specific date deadline to submit the video interview? Just “you must submit the video interview by the date of your selected information session with the LECOM campus”…
I think you can schedule it on the LECOM secondary portal under the interview tab.

Has anyone figured this out? My email also says this. I was able to schedule the video interview through the portal FYI! But still confused about where to find the informational session, on the portal it says 'already scheduled'

[mention]soosh97 [/mention] [mention]Dreamerdr123 [/mention] thank you both! I signed up for August 26 at 10am time slot. Does anyone know if 10am is my time, or Erie time?

Last edited:
Has anyone figured this out? My email also says this. I was able to schedule the video interview through the portal FYI! But still confused about where to find the informational session, on the portal it says 'already scheduled'
What you're scheduling on the portal is the zoom meeting where you will be able to ask questions and learn more about the program. The recorded interview does not need to be scheduled but has to be completed at least 24 hours before the zoom meeting. You should receive a 'noreply' email with the link on where to go to record your interview.

Reactions: 2 users
My status just changed " Your application is under review." This happened today even though I submitted 0n 6/21. I used to have this status
"We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you."

My status just changed " Your application is under review." This happened today even though I submitted 0n 6/21. I used to have this status
"We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you."

Same here except only for Bradenton

anyone here not get a secondary yet?

• Sad
same here...anyone know how long after this status change they received an II?

Do we know how many ppl they interview vs. how many they accept from interviews?

Do we know how many ppl they interview vs. how many they accept from interviews?
I read on a thread from a LONG time ago (like 7+ years) that they get around 15-18 thousand applications, interview between 800-1000 of those, for like 150-200 spots. But again, that's from a LONG time ago and just some random comment so no idea the validity. Take with several spoonfuls of salt.