2022-2023 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS, sGPA 3.71, cGPA 3.79, MCAT 501 (really fumbled on that one lol)
Is your score balanced? I have a 502 but a 123 in C/P and I'm worried that's gonna be my downfall. I'm still "under review" for Erie. CONGRATS btw!!!

Is your score balanced? I have a 502 but a 123 in C/P and I'm worried that's gonna be my downfall. I'm still "under review" for Erie. CONGRATS btw!!!
Breakdown was 124,124,127,126 and thank you!! I'm sure you will be just fine :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an II! (Secondary submitted 06/16)
Congrats! Are you from a state near Pennsylvania? I am curious to see whether they are reviewing the OOS students that are in the region first. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Same here I'm 51X 3.7X west coast showing mine as under review and no II, it must be OOS that are in the region or state ties I assume

I submitted the same day (06/16) too but haven’t heard back yet

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else still has not gotten secondaries from LECOM? I applied to this campus and Bradenton and I am wondering why I haven't gotten anything if i was verified by ACCOMAS on 06/06. I have a MCAT 512, 3.95 overall GPA and 3.94 sGPA so I dont think I would be screened out. I am OOS (Canadian) so does that make a difference? If anybody has any ideas, I'd appreciate some insight. Should I contact LECOM about it or wait?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone else still has not gotten secondaries from LECOM? I applied to this campus and Bradenton and I am wondering why I haven't gotten anything if i was verified by ACCOMAS on 06/06. I have a MCAT 512, 3.95 overall GPA and 3.94 sGPA so I dont think I would be screened out. I am OOS (Canadian) so does that make a difference? If anybody has any ideas, I'd appreciate some insight. Should I contact LECOM about it or wait?
yup, no secondary. OOS international 515 mcat (my cars was really low tho, hope that doesn't make or break), 3.81 cgpa, 3.9 sgpa

yup, no secondary. OOS international 515 mcat (my cars was really low tho, hope that doesn't make or break), 3.81 cgpa, 3.9 sgpa
It could be that they look at international students later? This is from the Choose DO explorer:

1656375674506.png

Reactions: 1 users
Let me know if you end up hearing back, I doubt CARS would be a make or break if the rest of your app is strong.

I have seen lots of schools requiring a minimum of 125 in each section of MCAT.
@@drakes_feet_pics, How much did you score on CARS?

People who received an interview invite, was any of your sections lower than 125 or 123?

When it says your application is under review does it mean that thats when they start deciding wrether to give you an interview or not?

I got an II but I just checked my folder and it says that all the materials (letters of rec, course prereqs, etc) are still missing. I submitted everything through AACOMAS. Does this mean it just has not been updated or do I have to submit something separately?

I got an II but I just checked my folder and it says that all the materials (letters of rec, course prereqs, etc) are still missing. I submitted everything through AACOMAS. Does this mean it just has not been updated or do I have to submit something separately?
Nope. They will update it the day before your info session

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats . Are you OOS or IS? When are the interview dates? What was your secondary submission ? MCAT/GPA please

God the wait is KILLING me and the cycle has just begun. Submitted secondary 6/16 and still under review. ahhhhh

Just checked the portal and it says I have been selected to interview. Didn't ever receive an email. OOS, LM67

Reactions: 2 users
I received an II on the portal and revived a text message from LECOM that just says Subject:LECOM. How long did it take to receive an email after your portal updated with an II?