2021-2022 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Update us all if you hear anything please
Suzanne stated that slow to no movement for Elmira now. (Only people who claimed #1 will be pulled from Elmira).

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So Erie all pathways are full but they're still seeing movement apparently...?

Ive heard PBL movement, but not any LDP movement
Honestly I haven't seen that. I've seen more of the direct pathway or the lecture. I've been waiting to see anyone for the problem based.

Just got a call from Erie letting me know I was accepted however I declined so I hope the A goes to one of you!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
anyone else get a masters invite?

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone else get the entering class email then a follow up with that was an error? lol I was excited

Suzanne stated that slow to no movement for Elmira now. (Only people who claimed #1 will be pulled from Elmira).
Sorry if you answered this already, but what number did you use to call? Just general admissions number?

what did she say
Basically that there is movement in Erie but all of the seats at this time are full. It was a little confusing. So I took it as people are still withdrawing and they're filling as seats open up?

Basically that there is movement in Erie but all of the seats at this time are full. It was a little confusing. So I took it as people are still withdrawing and they're filling as seats open up?
so basically there's no chance of getting in since there's only 21 days left until classes start, and LDP is the most requested pathway

• Okay...
Reactions: 1 users
so basically there's no chance of getting in since there's only 21 days left until classes start, and LDP is the most requested pathway
I was under the impression that they are still backed up in taking people off the WL since some faculty quit, so I think there still is a chance

I was in the MMS program and yes, some people are no longer working there from admissions side of things so things have been backed up

Reactions: 2 users
For Erie, yes! And I’m not sure on the status of pathways but I do know if there’s going to be any seats dropped, it’s more likely for LDP, because that is the largest pathway at Erie
Wait how far behind are they, cuz if they're saying they are constantly seeing movement, then why have we barely heard anything for the LDP?

hi yes i know people WL taken off but pretty early on like May
and that was primarily mms students I guess, and nothing for outside applicants was mentioned to anyone, I doubt there was any LDP movement with non mms applicants

Anyone get an email
"Thank you for attending LECOM Interview Day!...." ? I interviewed 11/2021 and alt listed 12/2021. Think it might be an error.

Wait, LECOM never saw my interview? From August?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220714-120503_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220714-120503_Gmail.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 281
Got same message, hella confused. But, I'm assuming it's some sort of glitch.

Anyone applied to the new cycle and received an II? Hoping for a better round 2 :)..