2021-2022 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@beepbeep did u ever get to the bottom of your two calls?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Phones so dry. I just want a spam call so I can feel something

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Phones so dry. I just want a spam call so I can feel something
Calling my bank and selecting “return my call when an agent is available” just to hear my phone ring

Reactions: 1 user
Gonna have to stop by the Apple Store today, I guess my phone is broken since no one is calling me

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Gonna have to stop by the Apple Store today, I guess my phone is broken since no one is calling me
“The perfect opportunity for me to flex my new apple product”

- Sent from iPhone

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I've never even posted on this thread before and I was rooting for you beepbeep. CONGRATS! Send one my way now
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO congratssssss beepbeep!!!!
CONGRATS BEEPBEEP, you deserve it man! send good vibes my way hopefully your good luck rubs off on me lol
Thank you SO MUCH friends! I am manifesting this for you all. So I can make y'all a big pot of stew in St Louis. I can make it vegan too and allergen friendly okay it's going to happen

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
I'm staring at my phone HARD to try and manifest an A call

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Thank you SO MUCH friends! I am manifesting this for you all. So I can make y'all a big pot of stew in St Louis. I can make it vegan too and allergen friendly okay it's going to happen
BEEEEEP BEEEEEEPPPPPPP 🤝

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Congrats to all who got the A!! So is the focus now on monday?

Congrats to all who got the A!! So is the focus now on monday?
The focus is what you have control over. Take the weekend to relax. Don’t anticipate anything on Monday, be happy if you get an acceptance. Don’t stress if you don’t. Take life one vibe at a time.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
The focus is what you have control over. Take the weekend to relax. Don’t anticipate anything on Monday, be happy if you get an acceptance. Don’t stress if you don’t. Take life one vibe at a time.

Facts. Boutta get “take life one vibe at a time” tatted on my chest

• Hmm
  • Haha
just curious, for those accepted yesterday or today, is washu on your CYMS yet?

just curious, for those accepted yesterday or today, is washu on your CYMS yet?
accepted yesterday (lol) and nothing yet. the fact that they don't email or update the portal or anything makes me feel like this isn't real lol. like did I hallucinate? maybe.

Facts. Boutta get “take life one vibe at a time” tatted on my chest
I’ll Venmo you twice the cost of the tat (no larger than one inch font) if you post irrefutable evidence to this thread in the next month and confirm with like FaceTime or something.

Edit: I started writing This as a joke but why not.

I’ll Venmo you twice the cost of the tat (no larger than one inch font) if you post irrefutable evidence to this thread in the next month and confirm with like FaceTime or something.

Edit: I started writing This as a joke but why not.

Relaxxxxxx I don’t hate myself that much yet hmu after the cycle is over and we’ll talk

accepted yesterday (lol) and nothing yet. the fact that they don't email or update the portal or anything makes me feel like this isn't real lol. like did I hallucinate? maybe.
Was accepted on a Thursday and didn't get the email/portal until Tuesday. Took a full week after that for access to the financial aid portal.

Was accepted on a Thursday and didn't get the email/portal until Tuesday. Took a full week after that for access to the financial aid portal.
Did your email include any info about the second look day? I need to buy plane tickets lol

Did your email include any info about the second look day? I need to buy plane tickets lol
You will prob get an email early next week! April 8-9 (starts afternoon on the 8th), lodging and food expenses covered

• Love
I JUST RECEIVED AN A CALL!! I was definitely not expecting this at ALL :')))

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
on a SATURDAY??? You are extra special. Congratulations!!!
I immediately declined the call the first time because I just assumed it was spam HAHA! And congrats to you too!! :clap:

• Haha
Just got the acceptance email and the portal updated with offer 🙏

• Love