2021-2022 Washington University in St. Louis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi my friends, I am not going to be on SDN for the rest of the week for my own ~mental health~ so don't be alarmed if I don't post!!! And congratulations in advance to all that get the A tomorrow. And for the rest of us, feel the feels. But I believe in all of us achieving our goals :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 15 users
And because I hate myself, I will be right here to suffer with y’all 🙃😂😭 jk we GOT THIS
🎈 🎉 🎉 🎉 🎈

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Or we could all be wrong and the announcement might be next week for some random reason lolz... i hope it is tomorrow!
Omg don’t put that energy in the universe 🤣 pleasegodno

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been starting all my runs for the past month with Country Grammar, Nelly give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hi! I haven't done a thorough search on this, but I just received an email from this school congratulating me on my MCAT and suggesting I apply. I've never received an email like this before from any school, so I'm wondering what it means. It talks about accepting students of my caliber and profile, but is this just another way for a school to get my application money? Or are they actually interested in me as an applicant and this email indicates I have good chances here?

BTW, I am OOS and my GPA is 3.4.
I've known many people getting this email with a different specter of MCAT scores. They are all well educated, one of my friends was even producing essays on Marting Luther King about it to students https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/martin-luther-king/ that to the 70s black people didn't have such an opportunity to have enough education, so they had to fight and stay for their rights. It was a privilege. I think that was a fight for newer fabulous. And I will repeat my point - education is essential, don't have to brag that you kicked out, in my opinion. Even those who have already applied to WashU in the last round were rejected to get this. I guess it is mainly a money grab thing.

Last edited:
Hey everyone, just wanted to say best of luck today (to all of us)!

Hopefully WashU will set the mood right for an epic St Patrick’s celebration 😎

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Good luck to everyone! If they were to call, what time do we think it would begin (not that I am obsessing over my top choice or anything)?

Reactions: 1 users
Good luck to everyone! If they were to call, what time do we think it would begin (not that I am obsessing over my top choice or anything)?
It seems to falls between 5:30-7:30pm CT (not that I’ve been obsessing over this for weeks or anything)!

Reactions: 5 users
So quiet.. too quiet 😓

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
MSTP A!!! Just got the call. They said that the MD committee just met so there might be some mote calls on the way!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
MSTP A!!! Just got the call. They said that the MD committee just met so there might be some mote calls on the way!
I’m glad the uncertainty is gone but this only made me 100x more anxious lmao I don’t know what I expected

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Not me refreshing in between each wash of my pellet in lab right now…

• Haha
Oh my god you guys I GOT THE CALL 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 18 users
LETS GOOOO super happy for you!!!! Me you and beepbeep have been in here forever hahah

• Love
Oh my god congrats!!! Can I ask when u interviewed?
Thank you!! I’m literally in disbelief I’m so grateful I can’t believe it!!! I interviewed the third week of January

• Care
Thank you!! I’m literally in disbelief I’m so grateful I can’t believe it!!! I interviewed the third week of January
Omg that’s when I interviewed (not that it really matters but anxiety 📈📈📈)

Congrats again! Get off sdn and celebrate with your fam/friends! You’ve earned it 😤

• Love
LETS GOOOO super happy for you!!!! Me you and beepbeep have been in here forever hahah
AHHHH THANK YOU 🙏😭 a literal dream come true!! I seriously rooting so hard for you guys!!!!!!!!

• Love
Omg feels like I've been following your posts on here for so long. So happy for you!! A major congrats!!!!

• Love
Who else out here with no acceptances banking on washu as their last hope

• Care
Sorry if this has been answered I'm new here... is this the last day we could hear for MD acceptances?

Sorry if this has been answered I'm new here... is this the last day we could hear for MD acceptances?
Historically, this is the last Thursday - Monday period where MD A’s have been sent out. WL’s and R’s tend to go out April 1st

Reactions: 2 users
has anyone from late February (talking like the 25th) heard back yet?

CONGRATS YALL I said I wouldn't come on but can someone who got the call please dm me with the phone number of the call? I got two calls from the 314 area code but when I called back it went to a standard voicemail. basically if I got spam from Missouri I will cry. please help a friend out

• Love
  • Care
CONGRATS YALL I said I wouldn't come on but can someone who got the call please dm me with the phone number of the call? I got two calls from the 314 area code but when I called back it went to a standard voicemail. basically if I got spam from Missouri I will cry. please help a friend out
I didn't get the call but rooting for you! Spam doesn't usually call twice!

• Love
ALSO CONGRATS @MedPath_ I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUU
ig It isn't real bc I didn't get an email and my portal hasn't changed. im just holding onto something for hope forreal

• Love

Spam usually doesn’t have a voicemail or call twice. Beep beep said your car’s horn all the way to Saint Louis…..

Spam usually doesn’t have a voicemail or call twice. Beep beep said your car’s horn all the way to Saint Louis…..
no they didn't leave a voicemail or email. and the portal is the same. nontrad if they spam called me twice from st Louis on this fateful day I'll sue the whole city istg my ex goes to law school I can probably make something happen if I had no self respect idk

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
My interviewer called from their cell phone and it was not a Missouri number, but I am sure MOST people get the call from a (314) area code!! Also, I did not get an email and my portal hasn’t changed yet either!! Only the call for now.

ALSO CONGRATS @MedPath_ I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUU
ig It isn't real bc I didn't get an email and my portal hasn't changed. im just holding onto something for hope forreal
AHHH THANK YOU!!! I am hoping to hear good news from you soon!! I agree with iHawk… spammers don’t usually call twice!!

• Love
TWO CALLS from 314, that’s gots to be an A fam

Hope more calls are coming out tomorrow. Definitely gonna listen to some Nelly tonight

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone thinks the calls are coming out today given it’s match day?

• Care
I’m simply dying out here

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Dreamr WE BELIEVE IN YOU

Also did calls continue on Friday last year??
After a quick search on last years thread, it doesn’t seem like it. The next reported calls were on Monday :/

• Care