2021-2022 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are they sending Rs still or was on one wave?
Judging by the comments here, it seems like it was sent out in a wave

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sending you all good vibes. We got this! We will be doctors one day

Reactions: 1 users
What time did you guys get the R email? I’m so scared dog. Are they still sending them out or am I safe
if ur portal had "admission has made a decision... will know in 30 days" then check your email

Can someone link the Erie forum for me? Having a hard time finding it. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can submit that instead of your mcat score?
Yes it is called the AIS (Academic Index Score), LECOM is the only medical school that does not technically require you to have taken the MCAT. I think your chances are better WITH the MCAT, but it’s still an option. I am applying with my AIS (137) using SAT and GPA.

Yes it is called the AIS (Academic Index Score), LECOM is the only medical school that does not technically require you to have taken the MCAT. I think your chances are better WITH the MCAT, but it’s still an option. I am applying with my AIS (137) using SAT and GPA.
Oh I see I got a 23 on my act when I took it would not use that lol

really want them to start sending out II's already. I think its pretty weird they send out R's before II's.

Reactions: 6 users
Do you guys still see "Red X" on all the boxes under the folder section of the student portal? Also, does it only give you the "folder" update for the Bradenton campus and not the Erie Campus as well?

Do you guys still see "Red X" on all the boxes under the folder section of the student portal? Also, does it only give you the "folder" update for the Bradenton campus and not the Erie Campus as well?
yup

+1 with the R, seems like LECOM is really looking for mission fits into their class. In state, URM, 3.8, 506. Good luck everyone, still very early in the cycle.
They have the most generalized mission too :(

+1 R. Though I may not mind it so much. Their secondary is: "Pay this fee, but don't worry about telling us why we should interview you." So maybe I am not the right match for their school and the R is a good thing.

Hello everyone. I submitted and had my ACCOMAS application verified in early May, but I have yet to receive a secondary. Admission's tab just states "
Your AACOMAS Application has been received and is under review.
"

I am unsure as to why I have not received a secondary. 3.8 GPA, 506 MCAT. I have a ton of experience and I am in their MMS program this year. Has anybody else not received there secondary yet?

Hello everyone. I submitted and had my ACCOMAS application verified in early May, but I have yet to receive a secondary. Admission's tab just states "
Your AACOMAS Application has been received and is under review.
"

I am unsure as to why I have not received a secondary. 3.8 GPA, 506 MCAT. I have a ton of experience and I am in their MMS program this year. Has anybody else not received there secondary yet?
LECOM doesn't have secondaries only have to pay that 50 dollars fee. After that it's just waiting.

Has anyone that submitted early and remained active on this sub not received a rejection? If so, what does your portal say?
I submitted first day. It’s pretty much been the same message since then.

For Bradenton I have: “Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.”

For Erie I have: “Your application is under review.”

Reactions: 6 users
I submitted first day. It’s pretty much been the same message since then.

For Bradenton I have: “Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.”

For Erie I have: “Your application is under review.”
same^i was verified on aacomas on 5/26 and submitted lecom supplemental on 6/17.

LECOM doesn't have secondaries only have to pay that 50 dollars fee. After that it's just waiting.
But I haven't even received an email or have an option to pay $50. I also do not have a section under the admissions tab that says "Applicant D.O.- Bradenton." I only have "Applicant D.O.-Erie." I applied last year and received an email, but not this year.

Just got this message when I checked my portal, I'm OOS so wondering if that makes a difference.
Your application has been reviewed and put on “Hold” status. Please advise us, if you submit additional information to support your application.
I have this same message on mine!

But I haven't even received an email or have an option to pay $50. I also do not have a section under the admissions tab that says "Applicant D.O.- Bradenton." I only have "Applicant D.O.-Erie." I applied last year and received an email, but not this year.
Same! and I'm also a reapplicant

So annoying they sent R’s and still no II. Like damn just get it over with if you have the decisions already

I just got a text that I received an II!

How do I find the interview on the portal? This website is so confusing lol.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
wait oops it's LECOM - Erie. My bad, I read the title wrong.

(I'm still learning SDN lol).

I received and completed my secondary from Erie this morning and can see in the portal that I am invited to complete the secondary for Bradenton, too, though I haven't received an email from the Bradenton campus. Have others experienced this? Should I wait for the email?

I received and completed my secondary from Erie this morning and can see in the portal that I am invited to complete the secondary for Bradenton, too, though I haven't received an email from the Bradenton campus. Have others experienced this? Should I wait for the email?
yes. I have experienced the opposite. I submitted the secondary of B a day ahead of Erie. The email is probably coming tomorrow.

For Bradenton campus, Folder says "still not received with a red X". But, application status says "your application has been processed and sent to committee for further review." What does this mean ? Its been like this since early June.

For Bradenton campus, Folder says "still not received with a red X". But, application status says "your application has been processed and sent to committee for further review." What does this mean ? Its been like this since early June.

dw bout it. in their email it says those items will start populating when you finish both parts of the interview

dw bout it. in their email it says those items will start populating when you finish both parts of the interview
Wait, so it'll change automatically if they invite for interview? It's been like this for so long so just wondering.

Wait, so it'll change automatically if they invite for interview? It's been like this for so long so just wondering.
Email says that required letters and credits will be updated when both parts of interviews are complete

just got the
The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.
Does anybody know what this means?
Sorry to say, but I believe when other people posted this earlier it was a rejection

Does anybody know when interview invites get sent out after you submit the secondary?