2021-2022 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not sure I’m just saying rip like I’m ready to rip the bandaid off and see if their extending an interview invite or rejection.
I just got that "
The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.
" on mine today. Have you heard anything back?

Members don't see this ad.

I just got that "
The Admissions Committee has made a decision on your file. You will receive the decision within 30 days. Thank you.
" on mine today. Have you heard anything back?
Nope still under review at ERIE and the review process has now begin at bradenton

A decision just been made and my folders just populated with my stuff … I jumped from your file will be reviewed to decision on 30 whew…. Let’s hope it’s an interview invite

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
A decision just been made and my folders just populated with my stuff … I jumped from your file will be reviewed to decision on 30 whew…. Let’s hope it’s an interview invite
mine has been showing that for a few days now too, but im not sure what folders yall are talking about

Doubt they would populate my folders just to give me a rejection. Expecting anything at this point

oh okay, mine shows nothing unfortunately, but my letters are also not yet in to aacomas and i applied without an mcat

think that means im getting an R?
Not sure if they review your file missing an mcat and letters I would check their website to see if they do

they probably will just wait for an update

Not sure if they review your file missing an mcat and letters I would check their website to see if they do

they probably will just wait for an update
i just been confused because it says all over that letters and mcat are only needed if you get an interview invite

but it said that AIS is good enough for interview and i did that

Members don't see this ad :)
According to last year thread people who
Got an interview portal changed to congratulations you have been selected for an interview. I guess what I have is a rejection. RIP it’s been nice hoping for II for you all

Attachments

• 0D9E046A-66E4-449F-9F9F-08B28B744354.png
    0D9E046A-66E4-449F-9F9F-08B28B744354.png
    176.7 KB · Views: 508
Last edited:
Got an interview portal changed to congratulations you have been selected for an interview. I guess what I have is a rejection. RIP it’s been nice hoping for II for you all
It seems weird that they would put things in your folder to reject you. Hold out hope until they send the rejection letter, that's what I am doing!

dont give up hope yet, just read thata for bradenton last year II didnt get sent out till like july 15 and that bradenton has to do everything completely different from the others bc of florida's weird regulations

My admissions status still says:
Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.
And the Required letters and Credits folder is still all boxes with red x's

Reactions: 1 users
Is anybody else seeing:

2022 - 23 AC YR - 1st Semester Medicine LECOM Bradenton:
Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.

2022 - 23 AC YR - 1st Semester Medicine LECOM Erie:
Your application is under review.

Reactions: 9 users
Is anybody else seeing:

2022 - 23 AC YR - 1st Semester Medicine LECOM Bradenton:

2022 - 23 AC YR - 1st Semester Medicine LECOM Erie:
Your application is under review.
Me I asked about it on the Erie thread

Got a R from here, they emailed recommending me to join their MMS program :( I wish the rest of the applicants here good luck!!

Reactions: 4 users
Got a R from here, they emailed recommending me to join their MMS program :( I wish the rest of the applicants here good luck!!
lol same dude. Had the 30 day thing for like 2 weeks so I saw this coming. Hopefully we get some love from Erie. fingers crossed.

Same lol. Scary start to the cycle!

Last edited:
Woah bradenton emailed you or did you check your portal?

First rejection .. feels bad. Good luck to everyone else

Same lol. I have a 3.65 gpa, 3.45 sgpa and 518 mcat score. Do you think they were yield protecting? My stats must have been good enough right? Scary start to the cycle!
Looks like they were you are well over their average

Woah bradenton emailed you or did you check your portal?
Emailed me saying they considered my application and decided to recommend me to apply for MMS program. I had the admission team has made a decision and you will know the decision in 30 days on portal.

Emailed me saying they considered my application and decided to recommend me to apply for MMS program. I had the admission team has made a decision and you will know the decision in 30 days on portal.
+1. I applied last year and thought this was an email for my application from last year. I wish they could have just outright said “rejected” instead of immediately plugging their MMS program because that really confused me

Got the email. OOS 3.55 506 rejected #sad face

Last edited:
Just got this message when I checked my portal, I'm OOS so wondering if that makes a difference.
Your application has been reviewed and put on “Hold” status. Please advise us, if you submit additional information to support your application.

Just got this message when I checked my portal, I'm OOS so wondering if that makes a difference.
Your application has been reviewed and put on “Hold” status. Please advise us, if you submit additional information to support your application.
I am assuming that they see something in you, but they do not want to extend an interview just yet so they will come back to your application eventually

I am assuming that they see something in you, but they do not want to extend an interview just yet so they will come back to your application eventually
I got the on hold last year! This year I was rejected. Only difference is I did 10 points higher on my MCAT for this year. Technically, my app from last year is still on hold haha

Good luck to all! I graduated from there so I know some things about it.. It has its pros and cons like any school. Hope you all get in if that's what you want.

Damn, sorry guys. I still haven’t had a status update from “under review” nor have my folder items changed to “received.” Feel like I’m in limbo. We’ll see.

+1 with the R, seems like LECOM is really looking for mission fits into their class. In state, URM, 3.8, 506. Good luck everyone, still very early in the cycle.

+1 with the R, seems like LECOM is really looking for mission fits into their class. In state, URM, 3.8, 506. Good luck everyone, still very early in the cycle.
Are they sending Rs still or was on one wave?

I’m in state, bunch of volunteering across Florida … sad day. Hoping Erie likes me more

Reactions: 2 users