2021-2022 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Slightly off topic, but us anyone's required letters and credit folder not updating with their letters of recommendations?
Mine has a box with a black check (not the indicated green check mark for complete) and then the message underneath says there are no folder items which meet the requirements have been received.

Members don't see this ad.

The people that got interviews this early could have also been early assurance

Slightly off topic, but us anyone's required letters and credit folder not updating with their letters of recommendations?
Mine has a box with a black check (not the indicated green check mark for complete) and then the message underneath says there are no folder items which meet the requirements have been received.
Yeah mine is black aswell

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah mine is black aswell
Wait so you guys dont have black squares with X's on them? I have the red X for everything. Also for some reason I can only check for bradenton...

Wait so you guys dont have black squares with X's on them? I have the red X for everything. Also for some reason I can only check for bradenton...
I don’t even have a folder I just have a blank page. Guess that means my app is trash

That’s the same with me. Maybe it has something to do with the admission status message?

That’s the same with me. Maybe it has something to do with the admission status message?
I kind of want to call and ask but ive called them like twice already and I dont want them to think im annoying

I spoke with IT, it's fine. Their system is wonky with the N's
Does your application still have those Ns? I just realized mine still has Ns today despite getting the confirmation email. I am worried it didnt go through last week...

Everyone mentioning the LORs not being there and the folder items being empty: they update those the week of your interview

Reactions: 3 users
Everyone mentioning the LORs not being there and the folder items being empty: they update those the week of your interview
Is it normal that I can't even check it for Erie though? Like when I click the little scroll down arrow I can only see my folder with the checklist for Bradenton

Is it normal that I can't even check it for Erie though? Like when I click the little scroll down arrow I can only see my folder with the checklist for Bradenton
Not sure, I just know they won't update until right before interviews

Thank you for clarifying! Wish all of this information was more clear on the application site. Or at least universal across schools. (One of my other secondaries took about a day to link my letters to my secondary application- nothing to do with interviews)

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is also like this, it’s probably just their system being wonky.

Please bless us with interview invites today 🤞🏽

Reactions: 5 users
Refresh portal too last year emails didn’t update right away the portal did
Still under review. Folder section is still blank . Desperation activated

• Sad
What's supposed to be in the Folder section? I know they don't want LORs until interview time so is it just official score reports and stuff?
I’m guessing if you start seeing your folders populate you have an interview invite coming soon

Will it say interview invite sent or something along those lines in the interview section?
Yep I dont remember exactly but something along those lines. Also I did not apply to Bradenton last year so I am not sure how Bradenton does it

following the thread. good luck to everyone applying!

Reactions: 2 users
Maybe today is the day guys calling it right now !

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
My folders just populated !!!!! Let’s gooooooo

Reactions: 2 users
Ooh! Did your status change?
No still under review. I did apply to bradenton and my status changed there to a decision has been made. Not sure if they will troll me and hand out a rejection or what .

Is anyone using the AIS? Cause I'm wondering if that has anything to do with delay.

Is anyone using the AIS? Cause I'm wondering if that has anything to do with delay.
I sent it with AIS initially then submitted my MCAT once it came out.

Do we just need to update AACOMAS for them to receive it or is there anything else I need to do to send my scores?

I sent it with AIS initially then submitted my MCAT once it came out.

Do we just need to update AACOMAS for them to receive it or is there anything else I need to do to send my scores?
I didn't send it yet since the secondary said only said the score if invited for an interview.

My folders just populated !!!!! Let’s gooooooo
Did your folder populate for Bradenton or Erie? I still dont have a folder for Erie at all not even an empty one.

I did because I am retaking the MCAT in July and wanted to apply early. Not sure if my AIS is competitive.
Gotcha. Well my MCAT is not competitive and I know my AIS makes me eligible. But I know when previously talking to the advisors/admissions people they said to wait for the email to send the information.

I've been spoiled by reading past years' threads and seeing how fast LECOM responds lol! Checking the portal nonstop

Reactions: 1 users
I guess today wasn't the day :(

• Sad
Does your application still have those Ns? I just realized mine still has Ns today despite getting the confirmation email. I am worried it didnt go through last week...
Mine has an "N" even though I also got a receipt, did you see any changes?