2021-2022 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (Erie, Pennsylvania)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone else now have this 'unpaid' message above the 'complete' message? I was able to resubmit my payment and got a confirmation email, but this 'unpaid' app status is worrying me lol.

Screen Shot 2021-06-17 at 8.22.42 PM.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
App status changed to ready for review. Good luck everyone. Let’s pray for interview invites

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't get the email yet but I can fill out the supplemental. Should I wait for the email or go ahead and submit?

I didn't get the email yet but I can fill out the supplemental. Should I wait for the email or go ahead and submit?
I did not get the email either but I submitted it and it went through fine.

Does anyone else now have this 'unpaid' message above the 'complete' message? I was able to resubmit my payment and got a confirmation email, but this 'unpaid' app status is worrying me lol.

View attachment 339088
The same situation as you, however, I am only ready for review in Bradenton. Still awaiting submission of secondary for Erie, hopefully, this changes within the next few days.

Application status changed to "Your application is under review." *All fingers are crossed*

Reactions: 3 users
Same guys. Under review. Hoping for interviews for us all!

Reactions: 3 users
Same guys. Under review. Hoping for interviews for us all!
I am still stuck with an unpaid app, after getting a charge from the bank. Got an automated email that they did not receive payment yet. Should I just submit another application & payment or wait for IT? I am worried that this might not get resolved well into Monday.

I am still stuck with an unpaid app, after getting a charge from the bank. Got an automated email that they did not receive payment yet. Should I just submit another application & payment or wait for IT? I am worried that this might not get resolved well into Monday.
Mine still says unpaid as well, but under the admissions status it says under review, so I think we're good.

Mine still says unpaid as well, but under the admissions status it says under review, so I think we're good.
Mine did not switch to the under-review status. Would you reckon it's best to submit another secondary to get the ball rolling or wait for IT?

Members don't see this ad :)
I looked on last years thread last night and people already started getting interviews first week of July.
Okay so two weeks wait time is the earliest. See you guys then.

Just submitted my secondary, did not have any issues with processing the fee as far as I can tell. Got receipts for both, no error message

app verified 6/17/2021, secondary received 6/18/2021 OOS

Does anyone else still have two N's for Payment Processed and Payment Approved for the Erie campus when you look at status? There is now a red note that says if it still says that after 24 hours the payment did not go through and it has definitely been more than 24 hours for me. The weird thing is I got a text from LECOM saying that my application was under review and my bank statement shows that I was charged.

Does anyone else still have two N's for Payment Processed and Payment Approved for the Erie campus when you look at status? There is now a red note that says if it still says that after 24 hours the payment did not go through and it has definitely been more than 24 hours for me. The weird thing is I got a text from LECOM saying that my application was under review and my bank statement shows that I was charged.
I spoke with IT, it's fine. Their system is wonky with the N's

I did not get a Text/Email from Erie, but the application status (just like Bradenton) now says that the application is under review. Hopefully, come Monday those will be sent / change to status will be seen.

I did not get a Text/Email from Erie, but the application status (just like Bradenton) now says that the application is under review. Hopefully, come Monday those will be sent / change to status will be seen.
Just wondering do you have two different messages for bradenton and Erie?

For bradenton I have: Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.

For Erie I have: Your application is under review.

Reactions: 1 users

For bradenton I have: Your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.

I have the same message for both (the one you indicated for Bradenton) Erie seems to be moving very fast, I had issues with payment of secondary so I was just sent for review last night. You must be ahead in the queue.

I have this message for both Erie and LECOM-B:

We have received your supplemental application. The review process will now begin. You will be notified as updates are made. Thank you

Anyone else get this?

So which message is the better message (as in which one says that they're evaluating you for an interview) because I feel like they are both saying the same thing. I may be overthinking this too much lol

If my application status says under review but the supplemental application status says unpaid (my credit card was charged though), I should be good and shouldn’t try submitting another payment?

So do we get a complete email for Erie or no?

Same

does anyone else get emails from LECOM making sure that”you got the supplemental.” I can’t tell if this goes to everyone or people they haven’t received the secondary from?

does anyone else get emails from LECOM making sure that”you got the supplemental.” I can’t tell if this goes to everyone or people they haven’t received the secondary from?
I only got a blank text but no email whatsoever

hey guys any advice on this: under my experiences section on my primary application my computer autofilled and I accidentally put myself as my supervisor for one of my experiences on a college athletics team. does anyone have any advice on if I should send admissions an email to correct this? i don't want them to think, that I think I am my own supervisor lol

any advice is appreciated, I am kind of freaking out that I missed this
Are you already verified? If not it may not be too late to call them to get it changed. If youre already verified I would not worry too much about it because its something you can always email admissions about. I believe AACOMAS could actually change it but I am pretty sure it would force you to be reverified and go through all that again. I would just explain what happened and provide the real contact information when you email admissions.

Does Lecom send completion emails or some sort? I’ve been under review for awhile now

Same here! it looks like the next time we hear from LECOM will be when the school makes interview decisions
Hopefully the reason we been under review so long is because they want to extend interviews.

verified 06/05, haven't received anything yet :confused:

A big chunk off people usually gets them in early July based on previous threads I wouldn't be worried yet. Just remember they could only see our primary applications on June 15th then it took another 2 days just to get secondaries out. It is still very early. Hopefully we'll all get an interview soon

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Is there an email address we can contact to see if our secondary was successfully processed? My application status says under review but the supplemental application status still says unpaid (my credit card was charged though).

Is there an email address we can contact to see if our secondary was successfully processed? My application status says under review but the supplemental application status still says unpaid (my credit card was charged though).
i just emailed the admissions email and they said mine was complete despite the status not showing a completed payment

Secondary submitted. Excited to maybe interview with some of you guys :)

Reactions: 5 users
Do you guys still have two different messages for Erie and Bradenton under application status? My Erie one still says "You application is under review" and the Bradenton one still says "your application has been processed and will be sent to the Admissions Committee for further review. You will be notified as soon as a decision has been made."

Do they give interview invites on the weekend?

better luck next week guys !!!!!!

Me too, looking at last year’s thread got me excited:-(
Seemed like last year and the one before that got it the third Friday of this month which is today. Maybe they are behind ? Or Monday we will start hearing . Or just maybe no one on SDN in this thread got it

Reactions: 2 users
Seemed like last year and the one before that got it the third Friday of this month which is today. Maybe they are behind ? Or Monday we will start hearing . Or just maybe no one on SDN in this thread got it
Secondaries were processed a two days earlier last year, so I’m thinking monday!