2021-2022 Florida International

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
accepted :)

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the call! OOS accepted!!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
If you guys don't mind me asking,
Accepted and interviewed applicants what were your stats?

And if anyone has received a pre II-R what were your stats?

If you guys don't mind me asking,
Accepted and interviewed applicants what were your stats?

And if anyone has received a pre II-R what were your stats?
Hi -looks like you are new to SDN, welcome

The easiest way to see the info you just asked for is to read through the thread you are interested in because a lot of people have already volunteered those facts. Some put their stats in a signature line, which you can see on a cell phone if you turn your phone sideways.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi -looks like you are new to SDN, welcome

The easiest way to see the info you just asked for is to read through the thread you are interested in because a lot of people have already volunteered those facts. Some put their stats in a signature line, which you can see on a cell phone if you turn your phone sideways.
Okay awesome thank you for that! I am in fact new here

Hi guys! I have an interview coming up here and am super nervous about it as it's my first one. Do you guys have any tips? How did you guys prepare for your interview?

Hi guys I made a GroupMe for anyone who got accepted!! You're invited to my new group 'HWCOM Accepted' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Hello! I see that it was answered in this thread that FIU accepts updates letters via email, but I wanted to ask if anyone who had already submitted an update letter has received an email from FIU stating that they have received their update? My supplementary application confirmation email states that "the Office of Admissions and Recruitment cannot add and/or edit application information or components on your behalf" which I interpreted that they did not accept any updates, so now I'm not sure if they accept updates or not :cryi:

• Hmm
Anyone know if there is a spring visit for accepted applicants?
Last year they had multiple in-person visits around the beginning of May. Not sure if this is still the plan for this year

for anyone that has been accepted so far that is IS do you mind dropping some stats and when you submitted??

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone who submitted in August waiting to hear back?

Do any current med students know when fin aid starts alerting accepted students about scholarships, or if it’s rolling…
Not sure when they start, but it is rolling with scholarships.

I got notified yesterday that I was missing a LoR (it was just an additional one - professor retired and I couldn’t get a hold of them) and I called to fix this, but should I take that as they are reviewing my application? Any feedback lol

I got notified yesterday that I was missing a LoR (it was just an additional one - professor retired and I couldn’t get a hold of them) and I called to fix this, but should I take that as they are reviewing my application? Any feedback lol
It doesn't mean they're NOT reviewing your app! Probably better this than nothing imo

It doesn't mean they're NOT reviewing your app! Probably better this than nothing imo
Thanks, I’m hopeful I’ll get at least an interview lol wishing everyone the best and that we will all be entering Med school 2022

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
When was your completion date? Stats please

Hi guys, current third-year if anyone has any questions :)

II today!! IS, complete 7/12

• Love
hi everyone, sorry if this has already been asked, but can anyone tell me what's the structure of the interview day? is there an info session? also, if none of the days that they offer work for me do you think i could email admissions and ask them if they have any other availabilities?

Interviewed 11/1 just got the acceptance call!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Interviewed 11/2 and got the call!

• Love
II just now!! IS, URM, LM 72, complete mid-august :)

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Hello! I see that it was answered in this thread that FIU accepts updates letters via email, but I wanted to ask if anyone who had already submitted an update letter has received an email from FIU stating that they have received their update? My supplementary application confirmation email states that "the Office of Admissions and Recruitment cannot add and/or edit application information or components on your behalf" which I interpreted that they did not accept any updates, so now I'm not sure if they accept updates or not :cryi:
Just wanted to follow-up on this post. Has anyone submitted an update and received confirmation that their letter was welcome and received? Ty in advance!