2020-2021 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I haven't been formally accepted but I see it in my CYMS portal

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 4 users
I haven't been formally accepted but I see it in my CYMS portal
Congrats! This seems like a good sign!

Were you accepted somewhere else before April 30th that required you to PTE on April 30th? I'm just curious if this early CYMS portal change for accepted applicants only applies to people with no A's before April 30th.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats! This seems like a good sign!

Were you accepted somewhere else before April 30th that required you to PTE on April 30th? I'm just curious if this early CYMS portal change for accepted applicants only applies to people with no A's before April 30th.
I had an A and a PTE before April 30th if that matters

Reactions: 1 user
omg its on my CYMS too!!!

Where on CYMS does it show? When I open CYMS it just shows that I PTE'd at a specific school. Did you go to the "Edit Selection" option?
Yes, it doesn't change your choice until you save the edit so it doesn't hurt to check

I didn't have an A until just now and it showed up in my CYMS! I got accepted!!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
No change for me. :(
Sad Cartoon GIF

But congrats to all those who got in!

Reactions: 7 users
For the survey we filled out did you guys get like a confirmation it was recorded or anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sadly no change here either. Congrats to everyone that got the A! You all deserve to celebrate!

• Care
For the survey we filled out did you guys get like a confirmation it was recorded or anything?
There was no email confirmation or anything, but I think when you submit the survey it just says on the webpage that your answers were recorded. If you're not sure you filled it out you can always email admissions!

Temple on CYMS. It has been a long journey y’all. Never did I think I would make it this far. I am going to be a doctor after all.

Reactions: 11 users
Temple is on my CYMS guys 😭
I can’t even begin to express how I’m feeling right now ... so many times I thought this dream would never come true.. I’m so grateful for this opportunity and I’m hoping that you guys all pull through as well!

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
I spent about a week writing the best LOI I could and I chose option 1 in the survey. I know this is not the end, but I can’t help but feel like I’m not good enough. If anyone of you is feeling this way, you’re not alone :)

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
not on my CYMS either :( congrats to everyone who got it!!

does temple typically only have one big day of waitlist movement every year??

I spent about a week writing the best LOI I could and I chose option 1 in the survey. I know this is not the end, but I can’t help but feel like I’m not good enough. If anyone of you is feeling this way, you’re not alone :)
same here..... big sad :'(

not on my CYMS either :( congrats to everyone who got it!!

does temple typically only have one big day of waitlist movement every year??
I think in last year's thread there was WL movement throughout May and a little in June (maybe not as much movement compared to the first day? but still there... crossing my fingers for more movement in the coming weeks)

Heartbroken :( Really just wanted to find out today so I don’t need to start filling forms for my current A

If WL movement is anything like last year's, I think there should be at least a couple more in the next week or two.

Let's hope. :)

Reactions: 7 users
Just got the email that I was accepted off the WL

Reactions: 2 users
+2! Is there an official GroupMe/FB for incoming class? Or for St Luke’s students?
There is both an official fb for st lukes and main campus. Also an official groupme for main campus but not sure about st lukes.

I didn't even check SDN/CYMS bc I was getting so anxious, but got the email this AM!!! Philly campus/option 1/sent LOI

Reactions: 5 users
Withdrew my waitlist today goodluck to all the waitlist lovelies don't lose hope ❤

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
i'm reallllly hoping for more WL movement!! anyone know if it is likely to have a lot more movement?

anyone know if it is likely to have a lot more movement?
Here’s Temple’s WL movement from last cycle after April 30th (according to SDN). Some I had to infer based on context:

May 5 (Tuesday)
May 6 (Wednesday)
May 9 (Saturday)
May 13 (Wednesday)
May 16 (Saturday)
May 21 (Thursday)
June 9 (Tuesday)
June 29 (Monday)

Reactions: 11 users
So it seems like there has only been one big wave of people getting off so far?

Does anyone know if the class is full?
The Facebook group only has 169 people in it and their matriculant class usually has somewhere between 200-215 students. I think there is still some hope guys.

Reactions: 3 users
The Facebook group only has 169 people in it and their matriculant class usually has somewhere between 200-215 students. I think there is still some hope guys.
Appreciate this, thank you! Looks like usually, they have updates come out on Wed and Saturdays so fingers crossed for these next few weeks.

Withdrew my acceptance, I hope it goes to one of you guys here, best of luck!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users