2020-2021 Columbia VP&S

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an post-II R, interviewed October. Congrats to those with an A!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Post-ii R. "we will not be able to act favorably on your application" what kinda wording is this?

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Also just got the R but not too surprised as this was a long shot anyway! Congrats to everyone who got the A, it is such an incredible school :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I feel like I'm at the Red Wedding, on one side we have the Freys celebrating and on the other we have the Starks getting slaughtered. And I'm just... there? Standing in the corner?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
are the rejections also through emails telling you guys to check the portal?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like I'm at the Red Wedding, on one side we have the Freys celebrating and on the other we have the Starks getting slaughtered. And I'm just... there? Standing in the corner?
bro i deadass rewatched this scene last night. didn't know it was gonna be my life today

Reactions: 1 users
Friend im like 100% sure it's just random at this point
but have we considered it might be by SSN. quick everyone list their last name, dob, and the last 4 digits of their ssn

(for legal purposes this is a joke. if ur an adcom pls dont reject me)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
but have we considered it might be by SSN. quick everyone list their last name, dob, and the last 4 digits of their ssn

(for legal purposes this is a joke. if ur an adcom pls dont reject me)
That does remind me: Columbia, if you're listening, please delete my SSN if you reject me lmao

• Haha
Rejected just a few minutes ago, interviewed 12/01 .... RIP lol

• Care
This the most anxiety inducing decision process I’ve been through thus far lol

Reactions: 4 users
I've gone from hoping to catch an A to trying to dodge the R

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
This the most anxiety inducing decision process I’ve been through thus far lol
Like for real, I've never heard of sending out As and Rs over the course of several hours on a random morning

Just do it all at once, what is this

Reactions: 7 users
somewhere out there is a VP&S adcom member reading this thread and laughing at us

Still nothing

I feel like that meme of the dog sitting in the burning house

Reactions: 2 users
Same today has been the longest day of my life and it's only noon
same, I sat crying for 10 mins and then an extra 10 mins because my friend got the A who interviewed same day/time/interviewer so i thought I was toast here too.... but it worked out in the end so hang in there <3

• Care
RIP ended up being a Stark today. R came in the form of an email no portal update. It was an honor to interview here. Congrats to all accepted!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Waitlisted, interviewed early December. Congrats to those with acceptances!

Just got an email and nearly panicked before I saw it's from frickn LinkedIn