2020-2021 Columbia VP&S

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Last I heard class was still full. With CTE date coming up I hope some people drop otherwise I guess we just be sad

Members don't see this ad :)
^ unfortunately looking that way. Just from having casual convos with admin, more people than expected accepted the offer. There might be a couple more spots but not a ton of movement left. This year had an especially record yield for URMs.

Reactions: 1 user
^ unfortunately looking that way. Just from having casual convos with admin, more people than expected accepted the offer. There might be a couple more spots but not a ton of movement left. This year had an especially record yield for URMs.
How is it specifically URM yield?!

How is it specifically URM yield?!
I’m not quite sure I understand the question. I was saying that I know how many URMs were accepted and I know how many committed and the yield is higher than other years

Current P&S student here, based on the fb group roughly 15 were accepted off the WL (this number could be biased by people just joining the FB group late). I think a few of these individuals did not accept their offer so the number of matriculants of the WL is actually <15. Supporting the statements above, I heard admin mention there was a very high yield this year, probably in-part due to the crazy cycle. Sorry if the WL wasn't in your favor this cycle but hope this helps alleviate any uncertainties (and apologies if this stresses any lurking applicants in future years lol)