2020-2021 California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats to the recent acceptances. I received my secondary today and am hyped to fill it out!

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewing Monday, congrats to everyone and so glad to hear that there is a quick turnaround for getting accepted!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone else waiting for MCAT scores? I just sent my secondaries lol

It said it's still waiting for LORs, but I've already had them received by other schools.. anyone else having this problem?

It said it's still waiting for LORs, but I've already had them received by other schools.. anyone else having this problem?
same here..waiting for them to mark my LORs as received

Kicking myself for submitting my primary so late, hoping I get a secondary before all the seats are full LOL

Members don't see this ad :)
This school get some really high mcat applicants

Reactions: 7 users
Thoroughly enjoyed my interview experience today!

I emailed them and they said they have access to AACOMAS LOR's and they will be marked complete when reviewed by the admissions office.. I think theygare still reviewing! I submitted my secondary 8/8 and it stills ays not received!

Anyone know what is the turn around time for secondary once the school receive your app?

Oof. I got the email on 7/27 and haven't heard anything. Maybe I won't keep my fingers crossed lol
So I submitted my primary 7/24 and only received a secondary yesterday (which is now complete).. it may be very random, who knows.

Accepted! Interviewed on Aug 10th- Stats: In State, 3.6 sGPA ,3.7 non science, 504 MCAT

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
Congrats to all of you accepted so far! Hoping to get an interview soon:)

Accepted! Interviewed on Aug 10th- Stats: In State, 3.6 sGPA ,3.7 non science, 504 MCAT
Awesome, congratulations!! One question if you don't mind - do you live in the central valley or outside but in CA?

Can I assumed I got screened out if application was marked received Aug 10 but no secondary?

Did anyone join the virtual info night mind sharing what they talked about?

Did anyone from California (not Central Valley) who has gotten an interview/accepted leave the optional primary question about any ties to Central valley blank?

I was digging through my emails and saw this: "If your Letters of Recommendation were submitted with your AACOMAS application, then we do have them. Your application portal may show them as “not received,” but they are actually under review – you do not need to resubmit them." I was definitely worried for a sec but this provided some relief haha

Edit* I emailed them was told "The Letters of Recommendation will be marked as complete when they are reviewed by the Admissions Office assuming they meet our requirements."

Last edited: