2021-2022 California Health Sciences University College of Osteopathic Medicine (CHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know how many students they plan to accept this year?
During my interview they said between 150-162. Last year they had a goal of 112-121 and they accepted 120

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone on the waitlist received any acceptance decisions. If you have can you share your interview date and stats?

Looks like class is full (153 students on FB at least, heard GroupMe group has also gotten bigger), do not have much hope for WL movement here...

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the call for an A today off the WL, and declined. Hopefully that means there’s still movement for you guys:)

Got the call for an A today off the WL, and declined. Hopefully that means there’s still movement for you guys:)
Around what time did you get it? Jw!

Also, II date and are you in state and have ties to central Cali? Thank you :)

Last edited:
Thank you. Do you mind sharing when you interviewed
Got the call at 4pm. I interviewed on March 28 and was placed on the WL april 1. Stats 505 mcat, 3.6 cgpa, 3.5sgpa. No ties to Cali really apart from knowing one doctor working in the valley as well- but I don’t think that helped any. I’m from Maryland. Hope that helps!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Got the call for an A off the waitlist today at 1 pm. From the Central Valley, 3.7 c gpa. 3.63 s gpa, and 504 MCAT. Good luck to those of you still waiting to hear back!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Just withdrew my A today. Good luck you guys 🙂

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got call for acceptance, interviewed in November and WL in Dec

Dang looks like they don't really want me if I got skipped (interviewed and WL in Feb) 🤡

Any current or accepted students know how frequently this school requires drug tests?

Just received an acceptance🙂

• Love
Got the call today!!

Interviewed 4/11. Waitlisted 4/15. Sent LOI within a few days of being waitlisted.

I will be accepting the seat in the class.

• Love
Got the call today!!

Interviewed 4/11. Waitlisted 4/15. Sent LOI within a few days of being waitlisted.

I will be accepting the seat in the class.
Around what time if you don’t mind me asking :)

Just got the call around 6 PM. I am officially accepted, I had been waiting since Feb, and I am so grateful!! Thank you for all the support I got on this forum.

If you are future student who just got off the WL, then let's connect. Would love to chat and figure out housing and stuff together. <3

Interviewed: Valentine's Day
WL Decision: 02/23
Acceptance: 06/22

Sent two LOIs about 3 months apart to show continued interest, and I am blessed to stay in Cali. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Just got the call around 6 PM. I am officially accepted, I had been waiting since Feb, and I am so grateful!! Thank you for all the support I got on this forum.

If you are future student who just got off the WL, then let's connect. Would love to chat and figure out housing and stuff together. <3

Sent two LOIs to show continued interest, and I am blessed to stay in Cali. :)
Congratulations!! I always see you posting in here so glad to see that you got in too!

• Love
Congratulations!! I always see you posting in here so glad to see that you got in too!
HAHA ngl, I totally ranted on here all the time 😂

Thank you fellow classmate <3

Sent two LOIs to show continued interest, and I am blessed to stay in Cali. :)
Congrats! Been following your posts in this thread for a while, really happy to hear you finally got the seat.

• Love

Sent two LOIs about 3 months apart to show continued interest, and I am blessed to stay in Cali. :)
Yay so happy for you!! Been following your posts since our interview, congrats!!

• Love
Withdrew my acceptance - I’m glad it will get someone off the waitlist. CHSU seems like an amazing and positive place to be, so it was difficult to make this decision. Goodluck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Hey everyone,

Just figured I'd update the sdn forum here. I just got the A call yesterday. I'll be accepting assuming I can find good housing arrangements, which is proving difficult one day in

Withdrew my acceptance here. Hope the seat goes to one of you all! Good luck!

Just got interview invitations for July 6… will decline and hopefully it goes to one of you guys

Just got an interview invite for July 6th and accepted! Wish me luck y’all :)

Just got an interview invite for July 6th and accepted! Wish me luck y’all :)
I remember liking the interview and experience overall, but I cannot remember a single question I was asked. Don't over think it. Except, you should absolutely be able to answer why you'd want to be in the central valley

I remember liking the interview and experience overall, but I cannot remember a single question I was asked. Don't over think it. Except, you should absolutely be able to answer why you'd want to be in the central valley
Haha no worries. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: In looking through this thread, I guess there are 4 questions they ask in the interview that are listed on the FAQ page of the applicant portal... but I don't see any questions there. Would someone mind providing me the questions? Here or through PM.

Last edited:
Grats! Well, if you're gonna attend please be my roommate 😵‍💫😓😂😂. It's pretty ugly rn cost wise
Oh god I wish you luck finding a roommate, but Im from Clovis so I am just going to be staying at home!

got the A call. Guess they’re calling on the weekend so keep phones on!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone else who interviewed on July 6th (one week ago) heard anything? I thought they said we'd hear within a week

Hello, just curious, for those who were interviewed for CHSU-COM on Wednesday, July 6th, have you received a phone call or email of acceptance/rejection/ waitlist? The waiting game to hear from someone is making me anxious.