2019-2020 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those doing dual degree programs here be aware you might need to email or call your respective program directors/person of contact after you accept your offer on the portal. There was a portal glitch and it didn't show them initially that people were accepting!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi has anyone on the acceptance range list gotten an acceptance yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi has anyone on the acceptance range list gotten an acceptance yet?
If they have, they have not posted it yet. I've been following this feed since August and check it every few days. I haven't seen anyone post on it yet. Hang in there, I know this a tough wait!

Members don't see this ad :)
rejected here today pre-II just sent in an update last night lol oof was anyone else rejected today or does anyone think the update pushed them over the edge:laugh:

• Sad
rejected here today pre-II just sent in an update last night lol oof was anyone else rejected today or does anyone think the update pushed them over the edge:laugh:

when were you complete and under review if you don’t mind me asking?

Also, curious. I wonder when they start pulling from the Acceptance Range, maybe after April 30

got the pre II R this morning
complete mid september
Under review late November

• Sad
Can any currents speak to how much movement the waitlist sees?

Reactions: 3 users
Still no PreII R. I have an update I can send, is it worth it at this point?

HOW DO I GET OFF THE WAITLIST ?????????????? HELP THE KID

I'm going to send 2 more letters of rec, and an update/LOI ....

any other advice is welcome

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
How can you send additional letters of rec to tulane? through aamc?

Pre-II R today :( Good luck to everyone else in the process!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad
I haven't checked this thread since early December and it looks like (at least not posted) no one from the acceptable ranges have been admitted yet?

I know Tulane doesn't do a second look weekend, but can any current students or anyone else comment on if there is some sort of open house? I'd love to return to get a refresher on things again before commit to enroll.

I know Tulane doesn't do a second look weekend, but can any current students or anyone else comment on if there is some sort of open house? I'd love to return to get a refresher on things again before commit to enroll.
I don't believe there is.

Does anyone know when the waitlist (AKA Acceptance Range) starts to move and how it works?

Heard from the scholarship office today that they hope to begin giving out financial aid packages next month, thought I'd pass it on!

Reactions: 5 users
Got an email today that there’s a second look for MD/MBA on April 3rd that includes a look at the med school. Good even if you aren’t interested the the MBA imo

Reactions: 4 users
For those of us who are in the class of 2024 but don't use facebook, is there another way to find future roommates? I heard at my interview that there's usually a spreadsheet for each class where you can enter in your contact info, etc. and find people who are also planning their living arrangements for the upcoming year

For those of us who are in the class of 2024 but don't use facebook, is there another way to find future roommates? I heard at my interview that there's usually a spreadsheet for each class where you can enter in your contact info, etc. and find people who are also planning their living arrangements for the upcoming year
One of us in the group can post on your behalf or take down your contact info each time someone posts something.

I was also wondering this...

Accepted today 2/20!!! Interviewed 1/17 literally SO excited!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Accepted! Also interviewed 1/17!!
OOS LM 67

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Never thought I would be writing in here. Just accepted!!!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
Does Tulane do silent rejections? I don't remember seeing their name on the list compiled on SDN.

I would highly encourage you to just make a throwaway facebook just to join the class page. Often there is crucial information posted on it and even if not you'll miss what everyone is ranting about.

Does Tulane do silent rejections? I don't remember seeing their name on the list compiled on SDN.
Pre-II r's have gone out for sure. everyone on hold is on hold til 1st week of march and if no ii then youll get an R per the website

Pre-II r's have gone out for sure. everyone on hold is on hold til 1st week of march and if no ii then youll get an R per the website

So no II at this stage means a R then. I only got the under review email then silence.

anyone interview on 1/10 and still haven't heard back yet?

Anyone know the % of people accepted off the waitlist?
No one knows, but my student host when i interviewed in september said a lot of his class was off the waitlist.

Looking at the facebook groups, seems like class of 2024 has 96 members and previous years such as c/o 2023 and 2022 have roughly 500+ members. So take that for what it's worth

Does anyone know when financial aid is due/ if the deadline passed? Can not find it anywhere on the website

Does anyone know when financial aid is due/ if the deadline passed? Can not find it anywhere on the website
most schools have it as march 1 but I'd recommend calling just to double check