2019-2020 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM-Jonesboro)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard back from the 11/15 interview?

Members don't see this ad.

Any insight to the interview day at Jonesboro? I interview here next Friday. Still trying to decide if I am for sure going due to having an acceptance at my top school. I have heard good things about NYIT-ASU though.

Members don't see this ad :)
It starts around 11:45 & lasts until around 3:30-4pm. Everyone is very nice, the facility is great and the interview is 1 on 1 open file. However you won't be questioned about your gpa or mcat score.
I loved the school and was very pleased to learn that the JB campus is the exact program in NY. It's been around for 40 years, they have had 100% residency placement the last 2 years (that's both campuses). It was a perfect fit for me and my family.

But if you've already been accepted by your top choice why go through the trouble of interviewing here?

Any insight to the interview day at Jonesboro? I interview here next Friday. Still trying to decide if I am for sure going due to having an acceptance at my top school. I have heard good things about NYIT-ASU though.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Any thoughts on when decisions might be sent out this month? Saw on last year's thread some were sent out January 9ish

Any thoughts on when decisions might be sent out this month? Saw on last year's thread some were sent out January 9ish

They said they were meeting mid-January. Let's hope decisions are sent out soon after that.
Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 1 user
Accepted at 3pm today!!! Interviewed 1/24

Reactions: 6 users
Can anyone tell me the racial demographics of the student body?

I have an interview here on March 6th. Thats pretty late so do you think the chances of an A are pretty low?

s
I have an interview here on March 6th. Thats pretty late so do you think the chances of an A are pretty low?
Don't give up hope! If they are interviewing you, its because you have something they like. Go give it your all and see what happens. From what I've read people get accepted from all their interviews, including some of the last ones!

I had my interview today. I asked when we might expect to hear of any movement or decisions and she said within two weeks!