2021-2022 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yep!

Members don't see this ad.

I wonder if it'll just be random As whenever seats open up or maybe this was it for this round :/

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
So I just got a reminder email about the bridge program’s extended deadline. Does this basically mean they don’t think I’m gonna get off the WL? Or am I overthinking this?

So I just got a reminder email about the bridge program’s extended deadline. Does this basically mean they don’t think I’m gonna get off the WL? Or am I overthinking this?
I got the same email and I'm kinda freaking out because I think that's what it sounds like too

Same, my heart can't take this, I saw NYITCOM in my notification, but it was just that email :/ sigh...
What are y'll LizzyM score?

I didn’t get an email about a bridging program at all… I don’t know what to think of this

Reactions: 1 users
Dropping my LizzyM : 61.8 (Low-Stats), 3 As so far.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Wonder if we will hear anything today but one can only hope

Reactions: 2 users
Is it worth sending a second LOI(ntent), it's been 2+ months since I sent 1st LOI, have 2 As at other schools, narrowed down to 1. (NYITCOM WL decesion was in February)

Is it worth sending a second LOI(ntent), it's been 2+ months since I sent 1st LOI, have 2 As at other schools, narrowed down to 1. (NYITCOM WL decesion was in February)
Same and wondering about that too ^

Just got accepted off the waitlist at the Old Westbury campus! Interviewed in February, waitlisted in March, accepted today. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on here!

Reactions: 9 users
Congrats!
I don't think anyone from the massive WL in January has been accepted yet:confused:

Just got accepted off the waitlist at the Old Westbury campus! Interviewed in February, waitlisted in March, accepted today. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on here!
Congrats!! What were your stats?

congrats future doctor and thank you for updating us!!

do accepted students mind sharing their stats? Looking for some false hope here :))

I also just got accepted to the Old Westbury campus earlier today! Interviewed in October, waitlisted in February. I sent a LOI a week and half ago and I feel like that really helped!
Stats: MCAT 513 cGPA: 3.60 sGPA: 3.52

Reactions: 4 users
I also just got accepted to the Old Westbury campus earlier today! Interviewed in October, waitlisted in February. I sent a LOI a week and half ago and I feel like that really helped!
Stats: MCAT 513 cGPA: 3.60 sGPA: 3.52
Congrats!! is there a specific time that NYITCOM sends out acceptances so that I can frantically refresh my email at that time??

Accepted off the WL but withdrawing (II February, waitlisted March). Best of luck to everyone!

How many more WL movements do you guys think there will be? I'm afraid that it's nearing the end. Idk if I'm allowed to talk about this here but this whole process is really messing with my mental health, especially as someone with no As.

How many more WL movements do you guys think there will be? I'm afraid that it's nearing the end. Idk if I'm allowed to talk about this here but this whole process is really messing with my mental health, especially as someone with no As.
People can be accepted all the way through the first day of classes. However towards that time they do tend to take in state students mostly because it’s easier for them to get there on short notice. Keep your head up! I’m sending you positive vibes

I feel you. I’m a low stats applicant so it definitely messed my mental health up even more. Especially seeing most people that get off the waitlists are those with 511 MCAT at least and GPA 3.6+

Reactions: 2 users
For those withdrawing that submitted loan requests for April 15th, do they automatically cancel your loans or do you have to do that before withdrawing?

Are january WL’s just soft Rs? Have an A at another school but disappointed to see this one ghost me theyre accepting everyone from recent interviews and none from previous months

I interviewed in October and was waitlisted in January as well. Should I send another update letter? I sent one about a month ago.

I interviewed in October and was waitlisted in January as well. Should I send another update letter? I sent one about a month ago.

I interviewed in october too ! Like are they ignoring us lmao

Idk what's going on, isn't it Tuesday and Fridays where they roll out decisions? But last 2 weeks it's been Mondays.

I got my waitlist decision on a Thursday in January so I don’t know if there is a pattern of Tuesday/Friday

I am having trouble signing into my nyit portal. it was working okay yesterday.
anyone else having similar problems today?