2019-2020 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For any of you who've been accepted, have you started looking for housing?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
What were y'alls interview experiences like? It's 2 one on ones with faculty members correct?

Members don't see this ad :)
II today, complete early to mid july

Reactions: 6 users
still haven't completed my secondary lmao, I know this is dumb, i'm just a texas candidate and so far have been accepted to a Texas DO school which is why I'm asking, do you still think it's worth completing the application, do you still think they'd review my app?

Members don't see this ad :)
still haven't completed my secondary lmao, I know this is dumb, i'm just a texas candidate and so far have been accepted to a Texas DO school which is why I'm asking, do you still think it's worth completing the application, do you still think they'd review my app?

So the deadline on their website says December 1st. Not sure if this is for the primary or the secondary, but regardless you’re behind schedule dude.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello!
I have had complete silence after secondary from morehouse! I am thinking of applying to their masters program! does anyone know if this changes or hinders my chances if I apply right now while I haven't received an official rejection from their med school? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Hello!
I have had complete silence after secondary from morehouse! I am thinking of applying to their masters program! does anyone know if this changes or hinders my chances if I apply right now while I haven't received an official rejection from their med school? Thanks!
When did you apply ?

Withdrew my interview invite here, good luck everyone!

Reactions: 1 users
I've only been waiting for 2 weeks but I'm soooooo impatient.

• Haha
Does anyone know if they are closing their offices for the holidays? And if so.. when?

Anyone know anything about how to apply to the student housing at MSM?

OMG I JUST GOT ACCEPTED!!!!! I INTERVIEWED THE FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER WOWOW

Reactions: 11 users
Just to increase the sample size here, I interviewed on nov 8th and got put on the waitlist on dec 20th
Haha i got all excited because the email subject was "Decision Made"... hella nervous but fingers crossed

interviewed august 24, waitlisted friday i believe. Its a bummer but, again, what can you do? I'm kinda curious how much movement comes from the "alternate list"

For any of you who've been accepted, have you started looking for housing?
I started looking for housing near the school and around the AUC but I'm also hoping they will send us updates about the new student housing. In my interview they said it should be done by the time the new class enters.

I started looking for housing near the school and around the AUC but I'm also hoping they will send us updates about the new student housing. In my interview they said it should be done by the time the new class enters.
Same. I'm hoping for the new student housing

Same. I'm hoping for the new student housing
I'm not sure if I want to live in that area. I'm used to living in rural areas and suburbs.