2018-2019 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats!! Have you decided if you'll be attending? And did you find out via email or phone call?

I have decided to attend! Super excited for NYC. I learned through email

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone hear from a 3/20 interview yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted from 4/1 interview, did anyone else hear back?

Also is there anyway to find out where you are on the waitlist? stats are 511 mcat, 3.2 undergrad, masters (so far) 3.6

Also is there anyway to find out where you are on the waitlist? stats are 511 mcat, 3.2 undergrad, masters (so far) 3.6
They basically told me not to expect much until May and wouldn’t give me info about my place on the list

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! Does anyone know how much WL movement we can expect? Or when they start waitlist movement? I have to make plans about my job and apartment next year. This is so frustrating!

Reactions: 2 users
Been waiting for the e-mail. Anyone from April 10 interview heard back?

Today is the due day for the 2nd deposit. Best of luck to the waitlisted applicants as you shall hear something back soon!

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't apply here, but friend got accepted from the WL this morning.

Accepted from the waitlist yesterday morning (5/16) via email. Very excited!

Congrats to those who got admitted! Has anyone heard anything from Touro on expected movement or timeframes or anything? I haven't heard anything in weeks :(. Even just an update that they're still moving the waitlist would be nice!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm in the same boat here. Did you send letter of intent?
Haha same boat. Ironic, as I was a rower too! I did write an LOI, as well as an update 4 months post-interview. Hopefully we hear good news soon!!

Haha same boat. Ironic, as I was a rower too! I did write an LOI, as well as an update 4 months post-interview. Hopefully we hear good news soon!!
Same here. I haven’t heard a word from them and it’s so stressful!

Same here. I haven’t heard a word from them and it’s so stressful!
They sent back
"Thank you for reaching out to us. This information has been added to your application and will be helpful as the Committee on Admissions reviews Wait List applicants."
after my LOI, but nothing since. I'm starting to get nervous about finding housing etc as start of classes gets closer :/

does anyone know how full the class is yet?

Reactions: 1 users
They sent back
"Thank you for reaching out to us. This information has been added to your application and will be helpful as the Committee on Admissions reviews Wait List applicants."
after my LOI, but nothing since. I'm starting to get nervous about finding housing etc as start of classes gets closer :/
Same, that’s the reply I’ve gotten as well. They wouldn’t give me any information regarding seat numbers :/

I was accepted last Thursday 5/30!

any waitlist movement?
when is orientation for those accepted?

Do they offer masters programs to those not accepted or did they require you to apply separately as a backup?

ACCEPTED!!! like 2 minutes ago!

Reactions: 2 users
Just got the email saying that there will unlikely be any waitlist movement this year :(

Hello, I am a student applying for the Fall 2020 class and I have an interview coming at the Harlem campus and was wondering if I could PM someone about the interview process. Thanks!

Hi! I'm a current applicant with an interview coming up at the Harlem campus. Could any current student please PM me? I have a few questions!