2018-2019 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just accepted off of the high priority waitlist today! @Hawkeye397 , you are my savior! I'm so thrilled for this opportunity. Can't wait to join the Class of 2023. Other high priority waitlisters, good luck! Hope you get in:)

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just accepted off of the high priority waitlist today! @Hawkeye397 , you are my savior! I'm so thrilled for this opportunity. Can't wait to join the Class of 2023. Other high priority waitlisters, good luck! Hope you get in:)

woohoo congrats man! Pass some of that waitlist stuff my way lolol. Did you get a phone call or email?

Reactions: 1 user
woohoo congrats man! Pass some of that waitlist stuff my way lolol. Did you get a phone call or email?
Phone call! At about 4 pm yesterday. I had called on Monday asking for an application update and the receptionist said I was still on the HP waitlist but to remain hopeful and then got the phone call a day later!

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations to everyone that got in!!!

So I received the rejection email.

Did anyone else get the following:

“We encourage you to contact our admissions office if you are interested in applying for the next application cycle.”

Just wondering if anyone else that is interested in applying for the following cycle has already contacted them and how is it working out.

Thanks everyone!

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this- but I know this school has a regional bias, but I can't seem to find how regional it is- Im from MA, is that considered "close enough" to NJ?

Hi everyone,
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to ask this- but I know this school has a regional bias, but I can't seem to find how regional it is- Im from MA, is that considered "close enough" to NJ?
More than just a regional bias. Over the past 4-5 cycles if not more, 85-88% of accepted students come from NJ.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone placed on hpl after march heard back?

Hi everyone,

Don’t be discouraged by this “bias”... I can tell you from experience. I was at your position last year and I almost did not apply here, but I decided to apply “last minute” in November and got in.

Any news on 2019 match list?

Reactions: 1 users
Hi!

Did anyone apply Early Decision here? And if so, can you please message me or reply? I am a future applicant with questions!

Thank you so so much!

Members don't see this ad :)
Are many applicants placed on high priority wait list?

Reactions: 2 users
Withdrew my acceptance today! I hope one of you gets great news soon!

this school doesnt answer emails. has anyone been able to get in touch with them this way?

Holy cow, I just got my acceptance! Thanks, cm654! I'm honestly in disbelief!

You guys think they will start accepting people off the regular waitlist soon??

2019 match results were emailed out today! Assuming they’re also posted on the site

Reactions: 5 users
Accepted yesterday off the HP waitlist, interviewed mid-Feb. Good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back!

Reactions: 5 users
Can someone post the 2019 match list? I don’t think it’s updated on the website.

Reactions: 2 users
I had a few questions for Dean Watkins. I was wondering if anyone had her email?

I had a few questions for Dean Watkins. I was wondering if anyone had her email?

Go to the website and look under LEADERSHIP, you'll be able to find the staff directory to the left in the drop down menu.

Got a call from Dean Watkins today. Accepted!!! Apparently, someone dropped today and I was the next person up (from HP waitlist).

Got a call from Dean Watkins today. Accepted!!! Apparently, someone dropped today and I was the next person up (from HP waitlist).

Hey Congrats!! Happy that the list is moving as well. When were you HP waitlisted?

Will you be attending?

For those who selected PBL on the secondary app...how long did it take to hear whether you are in PBL or traditional after getting accepted?

For those who selected PBL on the secondary app...how long did it take to hear whether you are in PBL or traditional after getting accepted?

Took me about a month to find out. I'm sure you can email admissions and see where they are with your application. They can be a little slow sending things like information about white coat etc.

Took me about a month to find out. I'm sure you can email admissions and see where they are with your application. They can be a little slow sending things like information about white coat etc.

Great, thanks so much!

Anyone know if they started accepting people off of the regular waitlist. I called and they said the waitlist is moving.

Anyone know if they started accepting people off of the regular waitlist. I called and they said the waitlist is moving.

They started the regular waitlist?? Then what was the point of placing some of us on the high priority list. This makes no sense.

They started the regular waitlist?? Then what was the point of placing some of us on the high priority list. This makes no sense.
No, they are still on the high priority waitlist, I called yesterday. I don't think Rowan will reach the regular waitlist at all this year.

I was asking if anyone knew if the regular waitlist had moved or if they were still accepting people off high priority still.

I am part of Rowan's Graduate program and thus had the chance to see Dean Watkins on campus a few times. I believe there was close to 100 people on the high priority waitlist to start but now they are getting closer to the bottom of the HP waitlist. Not sure about the regular waitlist

I am part of Rowan's Graduate program and thus had the chance to see Dean Watkins on campus a few times. I believe there was close to 100 people on the high priority waitlist to start but now they are getting closer to the bottom of the HP waitlist. Not sure about the regular waitlist
100? Jeeez

Would you happen to have any more information? I keep getting the same "We cannot divulge anything" whenever I call smh. I was placed on the HP list in mid-april so im wondering if im the last one on that list lol