2018-2019 Georgetown University School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know why they want two TB tests?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks. Did you send all your forms to [email protected]? I sent my forms to this email and did not get a confirmation or anything. Since then I emailed them few more times and did not get a single response lol. I guess I'll go visit them personally if things don't work out since I'm on campus.

@topssure Did you ever get in contact with them? I’m having the same problem as well

They contacted me and said my TB test wasn't valid because it wasn't within the last 6 months

@topssure Did you ever get in contact with them? I’m having the same problem as well

Yeah since I was on campus I just visited their office to sort out the problem. They didn't answer my calls or any of the emails, not sure why though because they were available at the office when I went. Wasn't a big deal and I received my awards within the same day

Hey everyone! Is anyone still looking for housing or has an open room available? Please feel free to message me!

Hey everyone! Is anyone still looking for housing or has an open room available? Please feel free to message me!
Check the accepted students facebook page. people often post looking for roommates.

I just emailed and they said they will be accepting off the waitlist up until August 5th-so now I'm confused.

It means if someone can no longer be apart of the upcoming class they will pull someone off the "active" waitlist but given that everyone has met the CTE deadline it is quite unlikely

Welp time for me to stop day dreaming about getting the phone call... hopefully we'll have better luck in the future and I'll catch you guys in the 2019-2020 thread.

Reactions: 3 users
Did anyone receive any info regarding orientation/white coat ceremony yet? Like, orientation schedules and ceremony ticket information or something?

Anyone have any tips for interviewing at this school? First one coming up, kinda nervous:confused: