2017-2018 University of Virginia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone hear about merit aid this week?
I called the Admissions Office today, and it sounds like they have already distributed all the merit aid scholarships, and they started distributing them last week

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Whelp, smiley face poop. Congrats to those who got merit offers!

Reactions: 1 users
Just withdrew my acceptance this week; good luck to everyone on the waitlist!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hope there is waitlist movement here this year. Last year I think they overadmitted if I recall correctly.

Does anyone have info on the state of the waitlist this year or in general? Or informed guesses?

I called the admissions office today. I was told that the class is currently full and that there has been no waitlist movement as of today. Seems as if the same thing that happened last year may occur this year..so much for an "average of 20" students taken from the waitlist

Got accepted off the waitlist at my top choice! Will be withdrawing my acceptance here. Good luck to the waitlisters!

Planning to reapply. Does anyone know how I can get feedback on my application? Tried to call with no luck so far.

Withdrew yesterday in light of a late acceptance elsewhere! Good luck everyone

Thank you to whoever withdrew and I wish you the best of luck at whichever school you chose instead! I'm in off the WL!

Reactions: 5 users