2017-2018 Campbell University School of Osteopathic Medicine (CUSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Supposedly the first handful of II's are by phone call!

Yikes, I need to update my voicemail message just in case I miss it. Pretty sure it still has my 18-year old voice on it...

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Yikes, I need to update my voicemail message just in case I miss it. Pretty sure it still has my 18-year old voice on it...

It looks like they made calls on the Thursday last year.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Exactly 3 weeks ago, CUSOM told me that I would hear an interview decision in 3 weeks. :smuggrin:

Reactions: 1 users
Nothing yet for me (East Coast). Today marks three weeks from my "three week decision" Email too!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Okay everybody, cast your votes! Is today the day??

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea a bit surprised we didn't hear anything today.

Still no secondary. Received an email a month ago stating my application was going to a pre-screen committee and I would receive further info from them. Anyone else have the same thing happen?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using SDN mobile

For those of you have hit the 3 week mark, if you contact admissions on Monday...keep us updated!

Still no secondary. Received an email a month ago stating my application was going to a pre-screen committee and I would receive further info from them. Anyone else have the same thing happen?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using SDN mobile

Right there with you; I'm sure I'm above any number cutoff (>3.7 cGPA/sGPA >505 MCAT), but I think it's because I have an IA on my application.

Hey y'all! Any MS-I's here on this thread? I would appreciate if you could post a sample of the first-year schedule just to get an idea how things work at Campbell. What are the attendance requirements?

Hey y'all! Any MS-I's here on this thread? I would appreciate if you could post a sample of the first-year schedule just to get an idea how things work at Campbell. What are the attendance requirements?
I toured here and admissions indicated attendance is required with business casual dress code.

Hopefully tomorrow... toured this school and was very impressed!

I toured here and admissions indicated attendance is required with business casual dress code.
Thank you! Do you know what the first year schedule looks like? Do they have class from 8-5 every day or just some days..etc? That would be helpful to know!

I wanna say required attendance business casual 8-12 the lab from 1-3 or 3-5. It sounds like a full day mon-fri. Super nice sim lab and anatomy lab. Actually the whole school was pretty nice

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
I wanna say required attendance business casual 8-12 the lab from 1-3 or 3-5. It sounds like a full day mon-fri. Super nice sim lab and anatomy lab. Actually the whole school was pretty nice
That doesn't sound too bad though. Sounds like you take turns throughout the week as far as lab times go. Thanks for the input!

Complete email just now. Hopefully the turn around is quicker than what I'm seeing!

How long did it take everyone to get the complete email after submitting?

CUSOM is like that girl/boy who made big promises to me but really just ghosted me a few weeks later. And I'm left laying here crying on the floor, telling myself, "screw them, I have others who want me."

But who am I kidding? When CUSOM finally talks to me again I'll come crawling back to them.

Reactions: 3 users
CUSOM is like that girl/boy who made big promises to me but really just ghosted me a few weeks later. And I'm left laying here crying on the floor, telling myself, "screw them, I have others who want me."

But who am I kidding? When CUSOM finally talks to me again I'll come crawling back to them.

We always want what we can't have

Has anyone heard from them?

My guess is they are running behind.

First II of the cycle!! Very excited! Not bad considering I just got the complete email a couple of days ago!

Reactions: 2 users