2016-2017 Loyola University Chicago (Stritch) Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They are over the class size by 30 right now so there won't be movement until over 30 people drop.

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm that is interesting. Seems like people have been accepted off the continued consideration list on May 2nd. If they were over I would not think they would accept people off of continued consideration at all. Guess we just need to play the waiting game.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure? Because my friend posted about being accepted after May 1st. I don't know if I'd give up just yet. Keep sending in updates EVERYONE ELSE as that is what my friend did and that's what's been stated multiple times on the forum.
Yup I have an email directly from Nabers. I asked the same day the waitlist emails came out

Yup I have an email directly from Nabers. I asked the same day the waitlist emails came out

I know you are very inquisitive and want to get accepted, but I want to caution you from being over-zealous with regards to contacting admissions. Sometimes it can turn into a bad thing. As others have mentioned, just send in updates when you have meaningful things to say and let the process play itself out. You don't want to be known for the wrong reasons. I am sure you are fine but I just wanted to say this now so that others don't start sending emails and putting themselves in a bad position.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got the financial aid email but still on waitlist. Really got my hopes up lol

Reactions: 2 users
It pains me to say this, but there will likely be no waitlist movement anymore. The incoming class is overenrolled and they've begun trying to find methods to have accepted students defer their enrollment one year.

It pains me to say this, but there will likely be no waitlist movement anymore. The incoming class is overenrolled and they've begun trying to find methods to have accepted students defer their enrollment one year.
Gg. Well, I've been hoping there would be some movement for quite awhile now but it seems like I should now let it go. It was nice getting the chance to go to Loyola. Worry not, for those of you looking at SDN from the future, I still got into a medical school!

Has any current or admitted student attended the Stritch Cafe event?
How helpful was it? Were you accepted/did it make any difference?

Thanks

Hello everyone! I'd love to speak with a current Loyola student and ask a few questions :) Please let me know if you are able and willing to speak with a prospective student! Thank you!

Hello everyone! I'd love to speak with a current Loyola student and ask a few questions :) Please let me know if you are able and willing to speak with a prospective student! Thank you!

Feel free to DM me. I'm a current Stritch Student.

Current student, M3! Feel free to DM if you want!