2016-2017 Georgetown University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected finally. Complete end of July. A bit crushed, but I should have seen it coming.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Can someone who has the interview tab pm a screenshot of the Interview Information link? Mine won't load on my computer or my roommates

Has anyone who interviewed mid-september (September 12-18) heard anything?

long time lurker... finally got the pre-II axe today from Georgetown :( Complete end of July, good luck to everyone else!

Just got an II this morning! LizzyM~70, Complete late July, and reapplicant.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
II this morning! complete late sept

Reactions: 6 users
Sorry about that mate. Did you find out today? We have similar LizzyM and completion date so I guess I should start steeling myself for the worst.
Yes, found out moments before I posted. Such is life.

omg i don't know how many purge cycles i've been through

Georgie, please be kind

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone with an october complete date receive an interview yet?

Sorry, been meaning to post this for a while, but II on Oct. 24! Super excited!

Selected Nov. 29th, but there are a ton of available dates FYI.

Reactions: 1 users
Waitlisted today! Any ideas on when movement off the waitlist starts?

II this morning! OOS, LizzyM 72.5, complete 7/31

There were only 2 dates in November left (3rd, 29th), and several in December. Didn't check later months.

Submitted late September. Lizzy Score of 64, but from Johns Hopkins. A lot of shadowing, research, community service, leadership, etc. I'm also Latino (PuertoRican). Getting published too. What are my odds of getting in? I love Georgetown so much and it's my top choice.

Any pre-interview people (II or not), feel free to PM me if you want to know what to expect on interview day/some of the things they told us on interview day.

Reactions: 1 users
Hii! I have an interview coming up here. Can someone who's already interviewed here tell me what the interview(s) is/are like? How many interviews? Length of each interview? Traditional/ behavioral/ ethical questions?

Hii! I have an interview coming up here. Can someone who's already interviewed here tell me what the interview(s) is/are like? How many interviews? Length of each interview? Traditional/ behavioral/ ethical questions?

One interview in the afternoon at the end of your day. The interviewer reads your experiences on the secondary and AMCAS but doesn't know your scores/grades. Very conversational. This was probably one of my favorite places where I have interviewed. Amazing people and program.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 3 users
If I interviewed mid-sept and haven't heard anything yet, is that a likely acceptance? (based on the WL/rejection wave which seems to have happened for people who interviewed around that time)

If I interviewed mid-sept and haven't heard anything yet, is that a likely acceptance? (based on the WL/rejection wave which seems to have happened for people who interviewed around that time)

Usually waitlist and acceptances occur on the same day

Just withdrew my II here. Good Luck everyone!

Hi! So I saw that the undergraduate school of Georgetown has an Honor System... is this also true for the medical school? I love honor systems and just wanted to know... thanks!

Georgetown, the cubs won the world series and Donald Trump may become president, the world is clearly ending, please just give me an interview before it does

Reactions: 4 users
Hi! So I saw that the undergraduate school of Georgetown has an Honor System... is this also true for the medical school? I love honor systems and just wanted to know... thanks!
You...love...honor systems?

Reactions: 15 users
that's quite a strange thing to love
lol I phrased that weirdly. My school right now has one and I just think it's an awesome thing to have! I think it's more accurate to say I love ice cream though :p But seriously, do they have one for the medical school?

lol I phrased that weirdly. My school right now has one and I just think it's an awesome thing to have! I think it's more accurate to say I love ice cream though :p But seriously, do they have one for the medical school?

Don't all schools have honor systems/codes? i.e., no cheating allowed

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

dahhhh im finally cut

complete 8/2