2015-2016 Temple University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my acceptance the other day...I hope one of you gets it!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
How do you know if you have been rejected post-interview as opposed to a waitlist? Do you receive a correspondence of any sort?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything?? It's been silence for all of March...will more decisions be released in April? :cryi:

I just withdrew an interview invite, so someone else should receive one.

I was invited last week. They are still interviewing.

Did they say how long they are extending invites for? Seems late to be offering new II?
They didn't tell me any particular date, just that they are interviewing through April and that invites are still going out, so if you're still under review, then there's still a chance for an invite.

Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew. Hopefully my spot goes to one of y'all on the CCL.

Anyone know if there's a particular dress code for second look? I didn't see anything mentioned in the emails

casual! it's mentioned super briefly towards the end of the email. can't wait to meet ya'll!

I interviewed at the main campus first week of March. I was told 4-6 weeks so .................
Did anyone hear back recently?
I'm still waiting to hear back from late February if that helps. This is week 6 for me I think

Reactions: 1 user
temple done handing out the interviews yet or nah??

Has anyone from St. Luke's hear back? I've been waiting 8+ weeks after an early Feb. interview

Has anyone from St. Luke's hear back? I've been waiting 8+ weeks after an early Feb. interview
I interviewed at St. Luke's in mid-January and got the CCL letter postmarked Jan 28 (iirc I received it in the mail sometime mid-Febuary), but I remember Dr. Rosenfeld telling us the general timeframe of when we should expect to hear back. I would suggest calling the St. Luke's admissions office just to see if you can check your status.

I called and was told that February candidates are still under review. Gotta wait a week more. As you can see there are plenty of people who havent heard back.

February candidates are still under review? I guess March interviewees won't hear back for quite some time.

125j1l.jpg

does anyone have a sense of how many people get pulled off the CCL each year?

Also, I remember reading in my CCL letter to start sending letters of interest in April, but now I see on the LKSOM website that CCL people should start sending letters in May. Any thoughts on what makes the most sense?

Anyone know when they finish interviewing? Thanks!

does anyone have a sense of how many people get pulled off the CCL each year?

Also, I remember reading in my CCL letter to start sending letters of interest in April, but now I see on the LKSOM website that CCL people should start sending letters in May. Any thoughts on what makes the most sense?

I think April makes most sense since most waitlists start to move around April 30th. If you wait until May there may already be movement.

Has anyone received any info about financial aid yet?
I received an Scholarship offer last Wednesday, but I do not know the whole financial aid package yet.
I also received an email from them with general financial info.
Hope it helps :D

If my award package in the TU portal is just two loans, does that mean Im not being offered any need-based grant money? Or do need-based scholarships come later?

So I interviewed in mid march and am still waiting to hear back. I have some updates to send in, but wasn't sure if they were receptive to these post-interview, pre-decision? Anyone have experience with this? Should I wait till I hear something back or send in the updates now?

So I interviewed in mid march and am still waiting to hear back. I have some updates to send in, but wasn't sure if they were receptive to these post-interview, pre-decision? Anyone have experience with this? Should I wait till I hear something back or send in the updates now?
I know that they are receptive to letter of intent if that's what you are referring to. No need to wait for them to ask you for updates. Good luck by the way!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I think they want updates only if you're end up on the waitlist. Unless in the past few weeks you really did something big.

If my award package in the TU portal is just two loans, does that mean Im not being offered any need-based grant money? Or do need-based scholarships come later?
In the "LKSOM Financial Aid Information" email they sent last week it says:
"Emails have been sent to students who have been offered Institutional Scholarships. If you did not receive notification that you were awarded a scholarship, you are still being considered. We will continue to award Institutional Scholarships through the summer."

So there is still chance that they give you one.
Hope it helps.

Btw, by when did you know about the loans? Did they send you an email or something?

Last edited:
In the "LKSOM Financial Aid Information" email they sent last week it says:
"Emails have been sent to students who have been offered Institutional Scholarships. If you did not receive notification that you were awarded a scholarship, you are still being considered. We will continue to award Institutional Scholarships through the summer."

So there is still chance that they give you one.
Hope it helps.

Btw, by when did you know about the loans? Did they send you an email or something?
They sent it to my Temple email like five days ago

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Last edited:
Hate to bother you guys...anyone know when/was TU's last interview day was?

My portal still says "Interview Complete". I got the letter today, but it was dated April 8th.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using SDN mobile

Ah okay, it's not over yet friend! Good luck!
I'm hoping to hear back soon, interviewed first week of March..