2012-2013 Saint Louis University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today was the last interview day.
I am still waiting to hear something? Is it possible they will have another interview day or are they trying to find the right words to reject me?

Members don't see this ad.

I am still waiting to hear something? Is it possible they will have another interview day or are they trying to find the right words to reject me?

Yesterday was the last interview day.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there any current students that wouldn't have a problem with me private messaging them a few questions?

thanks

Are there any current students that wouldn't have a problem with me private messaging them a few questions?

thanks

be happy to offer a second opinion as well

rejected preinterview just now!

Annnnndddd alternate list. Interviewed 2/4

Members don't see this ad :)
where the heck is my pre-interview rejection

Tell me your email address and I'll send you a "you're rejected" email.

Seriously, I don't know what to tell you. Call the admissions office if you are really anxious to get a rejection email.

Tell me your email address and I'll send you a "you're rejected" email.

Seriously, I don't know what to tell you. Call the admissions office if you are really anxious to get a rejection email.

very funny wise-guy. i don't care that much; i just think its stupid to reject randomly one day at a time and leave others hanging. not too interested in this school anyway. get rude vibes from students. byee

very funny wise-guy. i don't care that much; i just think its stupid to reject randomly one day at a time and leave others hanging. not too interested in this school anyway. get rude vibes from students. byee

At least SLU sends out rejections :)

but when!? I think it is spring break for them... I guess I will just have to wait until next week...

FWIW, I finally received official notification of (pre-interview) rejection via e-mail. I gave up about a month ago knowing it was coming. I'm not subscribed to the thread; so if anyone has any questions, feel free to email me. GL to the rest of you!

I think it is spring break for them... I guess I will just have to wait until next week...

Spring break is next week for the 1st and 2nd years. But the adcom staff should still be there.

Can one of the medical students, or just anyone who knows this information, tell me how to withdraw from a school that you already accepted? Do I just send in an email or is there a form online? Thanks for the help!

Can one of the medical students, or just anyone who knows this information, tell me how to withdraw from a school that you already accepted? Do I just send in an email or is there a form online? Thanks for the help!

Just email is the easiest.

Anyone with USNews sub can tell me the Step1 on there for SLU?

Will a post-waitlist LOI help here? I somehow got the impression that this school gives a static rank to its applicants so I don't know if it is worth writing one.

Looks like another day without a rejection what is the deal!?

I am thinking maybe I should take up JDOC's offer and have him just send me a rejection...

Looks like another day without a rejection what is the deal!?

I am thinking maybe I should take up JDOC's offer and have him just send me a rejection...

Haha glad to help out any way I can, although I hope you don't think I was trying to be mean. Just wanted to get across the point that whether or not you guys get a rejection email, there won't be any more interviews this season.

Is there a trend to how/when decisions are released? I just read back a few pages and it seems like they meet on Wednesdays, but I couldn't tell much else!

when will 2/26 interview decisions be out?

Is there a trend to how/when decisions are released? I just read back a few pages and it seems like they meet on Wednesdays, but I couldn't tell much else!

I think decisions used to come out Thursdays or Fridays, but it seems like things are getting a little bit later - I got my decision on a Monday. I also think that generally acceptances seem to come out before alternate lists.

:luck::luck: to you!!

I've started to fill out financial aid forms for SLU. On their website, they mentioned logging into the SLUPortal to view financial aid forms... Have we gotten our username and password? Also, has SLU sent out instructions for filling out financial aid forms? Thanks!

Anyone else interview the week of 2/11? I saw a 2/4 interviewer got their decision recently.. I hope mine is coming soon too!

Most interviews 2/11 week have been reviewed last week. Unfortunately it is still dependent on when your interviewer submits the paperwork. My guess is either this or next week. Goodluck. The offices have been a bit busy this last week for match.

Most interviews 2/11 week have been reviewed last week. Unfortunately it is still dependent on when your interviewer submits the paperwork. My guess is either this or next week. Goodluck. The offices have been a bit busy this last week for match.

That's excellent news! Thank you!

Just got alternate listed. Interviewed in January.

Last edited:
I heard the 2013 list was posted today. I can't find it on the website though; could a current student please upload?

The list has everyone's name on it so I won't post it on this thread, but I can PM it if you really want it. Not that a school's match list really means a lot, but that's a whole other story...

The list has everyone's name on it so I won't post it on this thread, but I can PM it if you really want it. Not that a school's match list really means a lot, but that's a whole other story...

No that's ok. I can get it from my friend (the person who told me it was posted today), I just didn't think it would be my place to post it here too.

Did you get your top choice?

Just received rejection letter. Good luck to you guys still in the game!!!!

Anyone from the 2/25 interview batch got decision recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.