2009-2010 Case Western Reserve University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to set up a meeting to go over my application to see what I could improve on for reapplying next year after getting rejected at Case back in December. Should I email Dr. Mehta or is there anyone else that I should email to try to set up a meeting? Thanks
I'm not sure who specifically you should talk to in the UP office, but it might be better to call the main number and ask if they would give you an appointment in case Dr. Mehta isn't the person who sets up her own appointments. Good luck, I hope things go better for you this year.

But lebron, maybe you should apply to U Miami. People in Cleveland aren't too happy with you right now. :smuggrin: :p

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, this whole thing is going to get locked down for posting as soon as the rest of the med schools get around to starting.

I'd also be down for both bodies and eggplantery, but I'm not free until 7/31, sadly. :(

Yeah, this whole thing is going to get locked down for posting as soon as the rest of the med schools get around to starting.

I'd also be down for both bodies and eggplantery, but I'm not free until 7/31, sadly. :(

Wouldn't be an eggplant bash without Case's most enthusiastic (and SDN-addicted) M2. :smuggrin: Aug 1, 8/9, or the following weekend then? What was the plan on where to have it?

Members don't see this ad :)
Wouldn't be an eggplant bash without Case's most enthusiastic (and SDN-addicted) M2. :smuggrin: Aug 1, 8/9, or the following weekend then? What was the plan on where to have it?

We're going to Headlands Beach State Park, because I'm pretty sure everyone loves a beachside barbecue!:thumbup:

I am super sad that you guys aren't going to wait for me. :cry:

When are you back/available?
Not until Sept. 1. For some reason, my away rotation is 31 days instead of the normal four weeks (28 day) rotations that we have at our hospitals. You know what's even worse? I have to take an EXAM at the end of this rotation. Oh, the horror. I'm not sure if I even remember how to take exams any more! :p

Not until Sept. 1. For some reason, my away rotation is 31 days instead of the normal four weeks (28 day) rotations that we have at our hospitals. You know what's even worse? I have to take an EXAM at the end of this rotation. Oh, the horror. I'm not sure if I even remember how to take exams any more! :p

Oh, I think you'll remember.:laugh:

Eggplant planners! Please take note of CCLCMer's glorious return!

Indeed - we will of course wait for one of the staples of the SDN Case threads! For without staples, pages scatter. So in earlyish September, it's ON. Date and specifics to come. Will be posting in the 2015 thread mostly. (After Block 1 exams.)

....also sliding in before the lockdown :D

See, the great thing about being a mod is that you can continue to post in things after they've locked.

For me, this thread will never die. Or something.:laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
当然,くのいちなどは一番。
&

Aaaaaand now we can unlock.

Hmmm...your pic makes you look like a Respiratory Tech at my old hospital (they wear red scrubs). So I took the liberty to make you into Myuu, Ninja-Surgeon, with proper OR scrub colors. Hope you don't mind.
attachment.php

-vc

Attachments

• Myuu2.jpg
    Myuu2.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 797
Hmmm...your pic makes you look like a Respiratory Tech at my old hospital (they wear red scrubs). So I took the liberty to make you into Myuu, Ninja-Surgeon, with proper OR scrub colors. Hope you don't mind.
attachment.php

-vc

Oh, I approve. I appear to have anti-jaundice, though.:laugh:

Oh, I approve. I appear to have anti-jaundice, though.:laugh:
Sorry! :oops: New to photoshop, and I just squeezed out that post from my lab in between experiments...contaminated a whole series of cell cultures with fungus this week...uber fail...but it gave me some downtime to post, I guess. :D

Wow. It's still open? How thoughtful of you, Myuu. Sorry I haven't posted in a bit ... I kept forgetting to bookmark the forum on my new laptop. Oh, and remember how I was waffling between a Dell and a Mac? And then I decided to go with the Dell?

I got the Mac. :D

Has anyone thrown out any possible dates for the "meet your favorite eggplant" event?

And you're right, vc. I didn't know it was you. In fact, I still don't know it was you.

So now I'm off to the 2015 thread. See y'all (or at least some of you) there!

It was a good run everyone--hope you all had a great year.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.