ZOOM 2020 - A WW Game At High Speeds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I literally keep forgetting I’m playing...

Still not feeling great about rocky. MsP is on the downward slide for me, idk if it’s lack of participation or something else.

Will do a reread of yesterdays and todays happenings tomorrow
Wait you literally pulled off a last minute self prez switcheroo last night and killed a villager who said she wasn't going to be around to defend and all of the sudden you've forgotten you're playing? That wasn't enough adrenaline for you to idk, seal the deal? lol

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Day 3 The Tortoise and The Hare Vote Tally

Doggo (1) - DDS
MsP (1) - AM

2/9

1599589005676-png.317852

Yeet close TODAY at 9PM EST (~10 hours)

omg paws is laying down all the question before I can even see the whites of their eyes

save some for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Allieh makes a very good point about Doggo...sliding in at the last minute, and "forgetting" that they are playing. Definitely moves Doggo more toward the wolf side for me.

Allieh makes a very good point about Doggo...sliding in at the last minute, and "forgetting" that they are playing. Definitely moves Doggo more toward the wolf side for me.
Who else are you look at as a wolf?

Any reason you haven't started the day with a vote there? Were you on line during day close D2?
Start the day with a vote where? Doggo or Rocky?
And yes I was online for the close of D2. I just went back to reread to see why you might be asking me...and was reminded that Doggo was originally voting for Rocky before her last minute self prez switch. So I guess based on this I feel like one of them most likely isn't a wolf and they aren't in a pack together...

Start the day with a vote where? Doggo or Rocky?
And yes I was online for the close of D2. I just went back to reread to see why you might be asking me...and was reminded that Doggo was originally voting for Rocky before her last minute self prez switch. So I guess based on this I feel like one of them most likely isn't a wolf and they aren't in a pack together...
I guess I am wondering if your feelings have changed about doggo or if you plan on voting there, and if yes, why you haven't voted there yet. For the record you are in my village core so this isn't really probing your reasoning but helping me to evaluate where you are currently at and why or why not you would vote doggo

I am still leaning DDS as chaos. He seems to just be lying back, stirring the pot occasionally.

Paws I am quirking an eyebrow at, just because of all the questions. But I can see that also as "wolf hunting", so not real sure. AM, you fit in that category, too.

Rocky and Ms. P I am conflicted about. I haven't decided yet. It seems as if they are viewing from afar, and joining in only at the last little bit. That can be perfectly honest village play, but can also be the "laying low cause wolf" play.

I am still leaning DDS as chaos. He seems to just be lying back, stirring the pot occasionally.

Paws I am quirking an eyebrow at, just because of all the questions. But I can see that also as "wolf hunting", so not real sure. AM, you fit in that category, too.

Rocky and Ms. P I am conflicted about. I haven't decided yet. It seems as if they are viewing from afar, and joining in only at the last little bit. That can be perfectly honest village play, but can also be the "laying low cause wolf" play.
Why chaos? Is there a reason to think 3p is in the game?

And I thought you were fine with me and Paws yesterday. What changed?

Gun-to-head, if you had to put rocky and MsP as either wolf or village, what would they be?

It seems in the games I have played, there has been a chaos or 3p. So I always put that in my thoughts.

You (AM) and Paws are probably village. What changed is that I have slept, with sleep comes different thoughts, different perspectives. While I am leaning more toward village for you both, there is the possibility that I am totally off base. There is the possibility that I am totally off base with everything. Would definitely not be the first time.

And gun-to-head, I would do a really cool move that would disarm the person holding a gun to my head. LOL However, for game purposes, I would list both of them as wolf. MsP "laying low" and the same for Rocky.

But also, it could be these long day cycles are messing up my perceptions. This is the first time I have played a game with the longer cycles, it is an adjustment. I realize that there are those that post early, and others that post later, just like in a "shorter" cycle, but it just FEELS like nobody is around, until the last second, if that makes sense.

@Barkley what's your poe?
MsP due to her reluctance to ask questions and how she's been obviously lurking
Dds is moving up there because AM said early on that he usually posts a mix of fluff and real content with more content as the game goes on and I haven't seen that at all yet
And then if I had to say a third I'd say one of the quieter people (doggo, killer, rocky) and would probably say rocky out of those three
I guess as I read the thread and got caught up, my feels towards doggo were stronger.
Who else do you have as sketchy?

And gun-to-head, I would do a really cool move that would disarm the person holding a gun to my head. LOL
I'm stealing this next time someone says gun-to-head to me.
However, for game purposes, I would list both of them as wolf. MsP "laying low" and the same for Rocky. But also, it could be these long day cycles are messing up my perceptions. This is the first time I have played a game with the longer cycles, it is an adjustment. I realize that there are those that post early, and others that post later, just like in a "shorter" cycle, but it just FEELS like nobody is around, until the last second, if that makes sense.
Do you think rocky/MsP are w/w?

Dds is moving up there because AM said early on that he usually posts a mix of fluff and real content with more content as the game goes on and I haven't seen that at all yet
I actually feel he is posting more content now, even if some of that content makes me uncomfortable.

Wait you literally pulled off a last minute self prez switcheroo last night and killed a villager who said she wasn't going to be around to defend and all of the sudden you've forgotten you're playing? That wasn't enough adrenaline for you to idk, seal the deal? lol
There was a day in there, so not totally right away. My adrenaline defs did not spike. I'm also usually super lurky when I wolf. I've been trying to get on and participate, but I have been fairly busy. I also did not remember SAR saying she wasnt going to be around.
@Doggo Labs why shouldn't I be voting you
Because I'm village. Got any other questions for me?

I will try to be on regularly the rest of the day to answer any questions

If anyone cares Rocky, killer, dds, and msp are on my poe

Barks, AM and Paws are in my village pile

Because I'm village. Got any other questions for me?
What a bull**** answer. Everyone in this game is village or pretending to be village. How have you shown us that you are village? What wolf hunting have you done? How will you narrow down your poe? Will you ask anyone questions to figure it our or are you just sitting in the back seat hoping someone else figures it out for you?

First hourly reminder to have a vote down before 20:00 9 September 2020 A.D.

• Haha
At this point I'm cool with voting doggo, MsP, or rocky. I see no work by any of them to actually do or be village and I would rather lose to active wolves. If you all are village freaking show up and play the game

At this point I'm cool with voting doggo, MsP, or rocky. I see no work by any of them to actually do or be village and I would rather lose to active wolves. If you all are village freaking show up and play the game
This is the same stance I take every game post-Camp. I'll never forget the bitterness I felt for losing to an entire team where the highest poster did like ~3 posts a day.

What a bull**** answer. Everyone in this game is village or pretending to be village. How have you shown us that you are village? What wolf hunting have you done? How will you narrow down your poe? Will you ask anyone questions to figure it our or are you just sitting in the back seat hoping someone else figures it out for you?
To bad it's not bs. Obviously have not shown you that I'm village very well, otherwise you would not be asking. Ill narrow down my poe by rereading when I'm done with lectures, and asking some questions. I could backseat but trying to not do that.
Worse than you are now?
Oh yeah, I would not call me lurky right now, the other day maybe a little.

Village core, you ask? That’s tough. Paws is moving up on that one. With 10 left and 4 wolves, it seems like the wolves are rocky, MsP, Doggo, and AM. That would leave barker, me, killer leaf, and a few other honorable (not so) mentions.

Second hourly reminder to have a vote down before 20:00 Eastern Daylight Time 9 September 2020 A.D.

Village core, you ask? That’s tough. Paws is moving up on that one. With 10 left and 4 wolves, it seems like the wolves are rocky, MsP, Doggo, and AM. That would leave barker, me, killer leaf, and a few other honorable (not so) mentions.
4 wolves would be a 30% ratio though. I don't know how we were ever supposed to win if that's the case. Also, your poe is triggering.