ZOOM 2020 - A WW Game At High Speeds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I mean, things aren't great if it ends with two people not voting but I've stated more times than I have liked too why that's the worst way to lose.

Whatever. I personally know at least 3 times where I ruined this game so let's just get this over with
biting_pears_of_salamanca_by_tsaoshin_db3yjot-250t.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Just Paws was tracked too, or was it a different skill disguised as tracking?
I don't know but she says rocky visited you but so did I and you said you were only notified of one thing. Maybe another tracker or watcher and you were a failed kill attempt with no notification

Whatever. I personally know at least 3 times where I ruined this game so let's just get this over with
If we lose, it's not going to be due to you. (Unless you're a wolf in which case gg.) You've hardly gotten pushed after subbing in for a 1-poster. That's pretty damn successful.

Day 3

tenor.gif

Ah, the nectar of the gods, at least for those of us who never get enough sleep. Coffee, how I love thee, despite the tremor you cause in my hands, and the many morning bathroom trips.

And yet, there are some who despise sweet coffee, preferring something called "Chai Tea" for their caffeine needs. Perhaps they were behind this act of brutal yeeting.

Yoten is @itsrocky, who was the delicious beverage Coffee, a villager who could give another player a caffeine boost every night, giving them the energy to get their night action done before anyone else.

Elsewhere a cat had found itself in dire straights after a run-in with some nefarious being. She lived, but not well, and I daresay not for long. Perhaps that is why she decided to throw in the towel, knowing that all that was ahead of her was more pain.

Modkilled is @allieh8607, who was Cats at 3am, a villager who would get the zoomies and trip up her target, sending them in a new and unknown direction.

Heartbroken is @WildZoo, who had to modkill her own manator :cryi:

It is now Night 3. Actions ASAP please! Official close is 9am EST (8am -in-correct/7am mountain/6am fantasy land)

7 players remain

3. @killerleaf
7. Cyndia --> @JustPaws
11. @Barkley13
1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @Animal Midwife
10. @Doggo Labs
12. @ddstothecor

Ded
4. @Coopah - Cat 5 Hurricane
6. @genny - Time When You're Having Fun
8. @SARdoghandler - Bullet Train
5. @itsrocky - Coffee
9. @allieh8607 - Cats at 3am

Spec
1. @BigCats
2. @WonderingStudent
3. @Lawpy
4. @Sunbodi
5. @alissa14
6. @SportPonies

Kdizzle's Beautiful Table of Contents

zoom.gif

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Maybe dds is a convert that took a full cycle. So no night kill n2 cuz rocky was converting? @Animal Midwife does that make molo math work if we didn't lynch a wolf?
Okay, so I ran the numbers and that if it's 2+1 the ratio would be 6:3. If it's 3+1, the ratio would be, 5:4 in this scenario.

Msp I bet allieh tripped up your results n2. So I bet three wolves just need one kill to win, game over tomorrow
My results were not tripped up. I chose a target and got the target I chose. I didn't go in a new direction.