Yale vs. UMich

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

icet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like many of you, I have the bittersweet opportunity to choose between two great schools, UMich and Yale. From my interview experience, I got a very similar vibe from the med students at both schools (highly motivated, but also collaborative and happy). Both schools seemed to have excellent match lists, although it seemed to me that UMich med students tended to stay midwest for their residencies (perhaps thats a gross overestimation).

Overall, I'm just finding it rather tough to make a clearcut choice...any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

Like many of you, I have the bittersweet opportunity to choose between two great schools, UMich and Yale. From my interview experience, I got a very similar vibe from the med students at both schools (highly motivated, but also collaborative and happy). Both schools seemed to have excellent match lists, although it seemed to me that UMich med students tended to stay midwest for their residencies (perhaps thats a gross overestimation).

Overall, I'm just finding it rather tough to make a clearcut choice...any thoughts?

Michigan has weekly mandatory quizzes that count. Yale has optional anonymous self-assessments. Whats your style?

Status
Not open for further replies.