WWorld of Neopia - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I could totally see trying to lynch BOTH chillbo and jojo....
I am 50/50 on them, and figure getting rid of both them increases our odds of winning this.

I will consider unlynching chillbo if it makes a tie!

Members don't see this ad.

I am 50/50 on them, and figure getting rid of both them increases our odds of winning this.

I don't like relying on ties like that- what happens is fully at the discretion of the mod, so the results might be unpredictable. Past results might not be indicative of future performance.

Members don't see this ad :)

And after the lynch if the game was still going, I guess the remaining players would know who to lynch tomorrow?

I don't like relying on ties like that- what happens is fully at the discretion of the mod, so the results might be unpredictable. Past results might not be indicative of future performance.
Yeah. that is true.

But, TBH, most mods are fair-minded, and try to apply their rules consistently throughout a game. Mostly we try to scare people a lot more than take action. Sure, occasionally, unanticipated events occur (though less frequently as modding experience increases), and then a re-interpretation is necessary, but for the most part ..... things are done consistently.

If n=2, ties = both getting killed, then usually that is what can be expected. And in this case is worth the risk.

If you think that is gaming the system, I quote @Nutmeg , who once told me "that is all part of the game, to out-think the mod".

From what I was told, Mags can ask a question every three nights. She asked on N2, N5, and N8.
N2 was asking how many people were wolves or villagers and the response was 1, clarified later to not be WTF.
N5 confirmed that the mechanic for conversion was item-based.
N8 asked what the lab ray does, and the response was that it can do many different things with different success rates.

For those not remembering that the only way I could be chaos is if you think dyachei converted me... So, are you trying to say I'd make a good conversion to chaos target?

Members don't see this ad :)
If we lynch only one, that leaves 6 people in the game if we are wrong. If we lynch two, that's 5. If both of us are villagers, you know that's a horrible option sov, cause if there is a kill, 4 left vs 5 left is huge and gives 1 additional lynch round

If we lynch only one, that leaves 6 people in the game if we are wrong. If we lynch two, that's 5. If both of us are villagers, you know that's a horrible option sov, cause if there is a kill, 4 left vs 5 left is huge and gives 1 additional lynch round
An additional lynch round to kill the one of us that wasn't lynched before, ergo giving a round away and making it easier for villagers to lose.

I have decided not to do the double lynch thing... on the off chance both these guys are villagers...

And I am publicly announcing that I will block Jojo tonight.

If I am killed overnight, then someone other than Jojo is a wolf. That helps you narrow it down.

If someone is killed, not me... then still someone other Jojo is a wolf.

If no one is killed, we are back where we were today. Jojo could be the wolf cause blocked, or there could be no more killing (or conversions etc).

I think that gives us a fighting chance tomorrow towards victory, even if I am killed.

Reactions: 1 user
I have decided not to do the double lynch thing... on the off chance both these guys are villagers...

And I am publicly announcing that I will block Jojo tonight.

If I am killed overnight, then someone other than Jojo is a wolf. That helps you narrow it down.

If someone is killed, not me... then still someone other Jojo is a wolf.

If no one is killed, we are back where we were today. Jojo could be the wolf cause blocked, or there could be no more killing (or conversions etc).

I think that gives us a fighting chance tomorrow towards victory, even if I am killed.
It's safe for you to post your wolf brag Chillbo. You made a good effort trying to take me down instead, but it failed

Yay for brags. After a confusing day, the neopets have decided to turn on one of their own royalty.

King_skarl.gif

You have lynched Chillbo Baggins, mean and grumpy old King Skarl, who hated his perfect brother, King Hagan.

It is now Night 16. Please send in your actions immediately so that I can do a really quick turnaround on night and let you start lynching again. Would really like to see this game soon! Never starting with 30 players again.. :smack:

Last edited:
Can I lynch myself so I can be done with this game? I've had fun, it never ends!

Reactions: 1 users
Does this list even matter anymore?

Mystery Island
1. @epivetlove ) -> Recently cleared by TV. Bottled last night with no kill.
2. @Gwenevre -> Cleared early by TV

Maraqua
1. @StartingoverVet ->MOST Recently cleared by TV
4. @thedrjojo -> Delivered lissarae. Seems like an unlikely time for a wolf to throw another under the bus

Happy Valley and Terror Mountain
3. @brightimpressio (previously STL) -> allegedly creates items
4. @Mad Jack -> recently cleared

Never been cleared: BI, Jojo
Cleared long time ago: gwen
cleared recently: epi, SOV, MJ

So last night no kill... That was either a game mechanism to load up a new wolf...... or there is no more killing.
If there is no more killing, WTH is going on?

What the feck did the lab ray do, if anyone can jog my card-filled brain?

I would almost be tempted to lynch BI, but Escalla gave me a list of food items BI had made and their respective abilities if successful. She sent me some kind of angel pasta that I lost when bottled, but then miraculously received again. I ate it, but I was told that it "tasted delicious." So either it was truly innocuous or it failed.

That.... doesn't make sense. A fabulous seer item? On the Neosite, the lab ray changes stats or species of a neopet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far the characters and items seem to have stayed true to their origins.

I would almost be tempted to lynch BI, but Escalla gave me a list of food items BI had made and their respective abilities if successful. She sent me some kind of angel pasta that I lost when bottled, but then miraculously received again. I ate it, but I was told that it "tasted delicious." So either it was truly innocuous or it failed.
ok.. thanks. just hadn't heard much on the food item front recently... so another dead end.

That.... doesn't make sense. A fabulous seer item? On the Neosite, the lab ray changes stats or species of a neopet. Correct me if I'm wrong, but so far the characters and items seem to have stayed true to their origins.
i know nothing about neopets... if you say so...

talk to jojo. Maybe I misunderstood. Or maybe he was lying his carcass off. or maybe cyndia was drunk when she wrote that item up?

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know much about the wonderful world of neopia, I just did a quick google search, because I'm so awesome.