WWhats for dinner speed game interest sign up

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I misread this at first and agreed with you but I disagree with how you actually meant it.

I thought you meant that Mutts' hanging around without checking in was wolfy, which I'm inclined to agree with that sentiment. But I don't think putting a space between the last word of a sentence and the punctuation is wolfy .
usually I'm the last one to want to lynch because of punctuation (I'm trying to remember where it happened to me... but I'm pretty sure it did... I dunno, thanks @WildZoo for your post about WW threads, seems I've been in more than 20 games, wonder I can't remember squat) Remember @SoFloGryffindor !!!!) but we don't have a lot to go on in a speed game

page out of AM's book to push people and see how they respond

Members don't see this ad.

Why isn't @Animal Midwife complaining about the current flavor of game discussion (mechanics discussion in a speed game, yikes). Seems like something she wouldn't be a fan of.

Maybe I should start talking about converts...

I'm sorry. I'm trying to coddle discussion since the timer's ticking.

but also we should no lynch tomorrow if a wolf isn't lynched today

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Not trying to twist anything you said. I'm assuming you're talking about this post:

The only part I understood was the last sentence. I don't get what you mean by the "otherwise part" part...
when it says "unless told otherwise you're a vanillager" that the people being told otherwise were the wolves, not players with PRs

Why isn't @Animal Midwife complaining about the current flavor of game discussion (mechanics discussion in a speed game, yikes). Seems like something she wouldn't be a fan of.

Maybe I should start talking about converts...
and it's time to start drinking... hard to do in the car though

Members don't see this ad :)
Aw man I missed something didn't I
TL;DR - AM & I wolfed last game and I had an unused lynch avoidance. Village chose to no lynch at mylo which is normally the right move but instead ensured wolves would win provided no PRs interfered with kills.

Reactions: 1 users
I can get on board with a no lynch day

not only if we avoid a mislynch does it help numbers and discussion, if there is a village PR we're less likely to lynch them and might actually get a result

Where's the fun in that

I mean, I'd do it, probably, because it makes sense, but something in my soul doesn't like it

I don't know how to settle your soul, but I just want to allow more discussion.

TL;DR - AM & I wolfed last game and I had an unused lynch avoidance. Village chose to no lynch at mylo which is normally the right move but instead ensured wolves would win provided no PRs interfered with kills.
Gotcha. Well played. And a reminder to myself to never allow no lynches in my games lol

in defense of mechanics discussion, as AM said in a small game trying to encourage discussion... like, you don't want to miss the forest for the trees, but any discussion about anything is an opportunity to see how ppl react to stuff

in defense of mechanics discussion, as AM said in a small game trying to encourage discussion... like, you don't want to miss the forest for the trees, but any discussion about anything is an opportunity to see how ppl react to stuff
Well. That would be why I was doing it ;)

we're basically getting some meta discussion in there too... that can be about as good as a mechanics discussion

unlynch Stagg

lynch Mutts

the post from Stagg felt genuine, not sure why

Mixy likes ties.
this-is-fine.0.jpg

Edit: jk, I was ninja'd and also I can't count

awe no dead chat this game :dead:

During pokemon, please remember everytime y'all lynch me I've been village lol

awe no dead chat this game :dead:

During pokemon, please remember everytime y'all lynch me I've been village lol
Literally the same defense I used D1 last game. There's a first time for everything ;)
Edit: WWinter only half-counts because I was new and didn't have a meta yet

Reactions: 1 users